XI. Truth of You

We may never forget on what the covens did to both Sana and Leischen, especially for the poor villages left, burned, killed the people. Poor children, poor families.

The covens went silent after Wincela, their war tool, was injured in battle with the winter coven, Sneaux. The covenstead was shutdown. They were in silent mode. 

Many of them, each coven, was spread all over the land, keep on searching for the body of their master, Eric Warren. When they feel at lost, they are gathered together, in the place where they worship their Goddess, Hecate, which is the Cordelia Edge. 

This place was named after Hecate's dear friend, Cordelia, who was meant to be Hecate's heart or love. Cordelia was a kind and bright lady, she worship the name of Hecate in the edge of the cliff, if you look down and all you ever saw was a rocky river. You would die if you ever fall in the edge. 

Hecate heard all of her prayers and praises, so Hecate came out from trees to trees. She was captivated by the beautiful face of Cordelia. Years to years, they became friends, but the story doesn't end here. Cordelia died jumping off the edge and broken bones in the river, the river was colored blood when she died. The reason behind her death was Hecate loved her not as a friend, but a real lover. Hecate confessed to her while she was praising her from the trees. Cordelia didn't want her to be her lover and she has been sexualized by Hecate for a long time. She thought that was so absurd and ill-mannered, to love a goddess, to love a witch, to love a ghost. 

She has been harassed by her for many times, she even turn into a big black male dog, for them to make love. Cordelia was disgusted and unholy, impure. Now that Hecate has been doing some nasty things to her, she decided to commit suicide by jumping off the edge, breaking her bones by the large, spiny rocks in the river. Hecate watched her die in front of her eyes. 

Hecate, cried and cried, by her anger, the whole earth shook by her demise, the side of the edge broke down and water came out. After for some days, she fell asleep on the waterfall and in a sudden matter, she disappeared. The waterfall is now called Hecate's Tears. Many sorcerers, witches, and mages still praise her, praying for guidance.

At this present day, Alvelard and Ferra sat in the Cordelia Edge for hours and it seems both of them are not doing well.

"You know Kayda, right darling?" Ferra asked while her eyes were closed.

"No." He responded.

"How come you not know? She is Unnias' sister."

"Is she?"

 She opened her eyes immediately and looked directly to him, she sighed. "How come that you are not saying anything? Do you have a problem with me? To anyone? Stress? Just relaxing? If we have the statement of misunderstanding, at least try talking to me."

"I  am neither what you said. I was thinking of telling Wincela the truth and asking Hecate to help me think."

"The Great Goddess is now resting in peace, don't ask her to help you, dummy." She yawned. "What truth?" She asked.

"About her and her mother."

"That Wisteria? Geez, just tell Wincela." She was annoyed.

"I am afraid that if I told her the truth, she will be mad at me." Depending on his voice, he was worried.