XXIX. Sacred Bloods

First, we are going to talk about gods.

Which god do they serve? Which god do you serve?

Let us talk about the so-called 'Almighty'. A god who created all of the mankind, the nature, the king of heaven. He is the one that everyone has been praising.

The god of the covens, the goddess of witch craft, the holder of good and evil, Hecate. Some covens do worship her for best of luck, during fights or problems. She is their giver of blessings. Some people say that they saw her, wandering around in the moonlight, on the crescent phase of the moon, in a wolf form.

Her form is big. She sometimes sat on the cliff, where her beloved died.

She owned a invincible barrier, in which covens or changelings can travel faster, to their hidden lair.

Another one was the king of hell, people do call him'Diablo'. He has horns in a circular motion, eyes as black as darkness. His skin is full of scars and wounds, that can't be healed.

He received that, when the world almost collapsed because of him. The Almighty One punished him and put him in hell. He was forbbiden to come out of his kingdom.

The last one was Eric, the false god. He wants to proclaim himself as a god, he wants to be worshipped, as well. He proclaims to be a god, because he created his own children, made Chrystalis as his own body. Veins and core all over Chrystalis nation.

He was also called 'The God of the Divine Blood', which is that he is the father of the divine blood tree. He separated his blood to the other covens, such as nature, changeling, and spiritual covens.

He wanted to own a world where he would only be worshipped.

The next topic is the spirits, mythical creatures, and magical creatures..

Mythical creatures such as fairies, dragons, ogres, and many more.

Fairies can only be seen in Pixiland, besides the name of the place, fairies were born when a flower is in bloom. When Kastrilla knights and the 2 dragons of King Benedict tried to burn their forest, some fairies died, popped by a fire. Once they are killed, flowers shall wait for 20 years for them to bloom again.

In Elveswenn, they own elves and ogres, born in the grounds, swamps, or they can live in old trees. They own Elveswenn, it is their home, they gave the name of the place. They can sense whether you are from in that place or a intruder from the outside province. They speak the folk language of Chrystalis, they can understand english, as long as it is spoke slowly.

You can also site a centaur, but only few of them can reveal their identity. There are also a category in centaurs; the first one is a novice, a young centaur, a childe. The second is nevyal, they are the ones who reveal mostly their identities, they were the friends of nature, it is composed a lot of female. The last one is nifaga, also called as 'senior centaur'. Their body is big, they are mostly males. Their appearance are like of a shire, with large, pointy antlers. Sometimes, they were mistaken as a branch during night time.

The next one is magical creatures. This category also has the covens and fairies, because both of them possesses magic.

Covens have many different kinds and symbols in their body. Ebal, also known as earth or nature sorcery. They can possess and control the nature, or make an earthquake. They have the symbol of a leaf in their ankle.

Amin, is also called air sorcery, wind or air is a strong power to possess, if you are well cultured. Their symbol is an air, located at their forehead.

Changelings, those who can change on what kind of animal do they want or they can copy a person, but it takes years to learn that trick. Their symbol, a raven, is carved at their chest.

Fyeri, a fire coven, which they are the ones who likely to go outside, make the earth on fire. Their symbol is a fire located at their wrists. They have to wear a sleeve to go outside.

Widyel, winter covens, they are the watchers of winter. They can sense storms coming, they will stop and shut the storm. They have no interactions between them and the divine bloods, they are not willing to meet them at all. Their symbol is a snow flake, unique style. It is okay to let them go outside with the crowds, as long as they don't harm. They have the eyes of brilliant blue and the hair of tourmaline white.

Ferra is both fyeri and changeling. To those who are mixed are called sigda. Alvelard is a grand sigda because he possess 4 of it, except widyel.

Sigda are one of the most powerful covens in Chrystalis, not also in the nation but also all around the world.

They don't die by burying their body, they will die scattering their ashes on the wind.

For the angels, they were just like the Almighty.

The legend says that the group of seraphim created Chrystalis, and their leader was St. Elhiembher. All kingdoms in Chrystalis has the statue of the saint. Eldar was the home of the seraphim, and Queen Valentine Juno Seraphim is a descendant of the saint.

She has the staff of the seraphim saint, she has the burial ground of the saint. St. Elhiembher was one of the saints right beside the Almighty. The saint's power was to hold and secure her land from hell.

Dragons. They are lots of dragons in Chrystalis, both fire and winter only. They can live up to a thousand years, hybernate only 500 years. They can form in to a spirit, a human or a animal, as long as they are willing to hybernate. They also talk in folk Chrystalian language.

Nieves and her tribe was the 2nd spirit to ever came down in the nation. They live as long as the atmosphere is cold. But, after Kastrilla's knights slaughtered more of them, their alpha or queen is the only left in their tribe. Nieves is an alpha, a queen. She is now a 80,000 years old. People can catch up and look her face in a very rare occasions. Her appearance may change if she stays in her human form so long. Her name also means by 'Lady of the Snows'. They live at the sea on the border of Chrystalis and Trugjel, the other nation. She is the alpha wyvern in the tribe. Blue and purple scales and horn like crowns. Their eyes as blue as sky.

Gou is the alpha of the fire dragons. He lives or sleeps at the volcano of Draco Duchy. The most fierce of the dragons and most mysterious. He is the rival of Nieves. He can turn the sky in to sea of fire. Scales like lava, hot tempered and eyes like wild fire. His name means by 'a great wall surrounds a city'.

Last category was the Chrystalian blood. Some of them has the true Chrystalian blood. The Seraphim family is the oldest family in the nation, where their blood was originated to St. Elhiembher the Seraphim. Although they were only a 2nd highest ranked of doms in Chrystalis. They lack power, they only have intelligence and history.

The Avyguard family, mighty nobles from the southern part of Chrystalis. Juvenille Avyguard was the first one or the only strongest man in the nation. Built his own kingdom and ruled as the highest. Married the princess at the other nation, one of the reason that he is the highest one.

The Maygwe family is the 2nd to the Seraphim. They were also originated on angels, just an angel whose name is St. Clara Maygwe.

The Sophixzel family were 2nd to the last. None saint originated, but by Harold Sophixzel, who gained strength and faith to build his own kingdom for his generations. The royal blood came from his mother, Dileyma Kjerd, she is from a folk Chrystalian tribe.

The last is Escabaro family, whose saint was so sinful, St. Liga Escabaro, also called 'the Poser'.