XLIV. Pool of Blood

Between the Forest of Aldea and the mountains of Lavina, Nieves and Snow waited for the attack, and suddenly, Maribela and Sylvester followed them, with their armies. 

"Your Majesties. Why have you come here?" Snow asked them.

"We are here to help our brother's granddaughter, the Young Miss of Leischen. I heard so much great stories about you, who helped others in needs. Especially giving grains and diamonds from your place." Maribela said.

"You remind me of brother, a hero. You also remind me of your mother, a great provider. Leischen is a big deal to any of the kingdoms and dukedoms. The duchies also wanted your help, but on your testimony, they didn't mind your mistakes, still, they also wish to be at your side." Sylvester also.

"Thank you for your kind words, Your Majesties. From now, I don't know what will happen to me. In this war, I only hope for the strength." She replied.

"God may provide you the strength you will need." Maribela said.

The temperature began to be in the heat state. The fire alpha is circling around the sky, creating fire balls, still. Nieves was pissed off. 

As the place began to quake again, the creatures gathered there, in front of them. The birds began to flee and escape the place. Those flying creatures moving forward isn't birds. Eric didn't ate their souls, those changelings and other kinds of coven charging in front. He knew that h should spare their lives because they were good to use in battle. The other raven flapped its wings and suddenly turn in to a witch, Ferra

The sound of chains, clanging from afar, and the great dragon bowed and growled. "SURRENDER YOUR LIVES UPON US. DO NOT HESITATE ON WORSHIPPING, THE ALMIGHTY LORD, ERIC WARREN." She screamed.

Thinking that the one who said those words, it was Kayda. She didn't thought about her family's lives, also.

Before the war, Kayda expected that Sebastian would volunteer on the war, seeing his gloomy face, he wasn't interested. At first, he didn't support his wife's approval of war, instead, he ignored her. To the fact that he is the head of the Avyguard family, and the one true king of Kastrilla, Kayda didn't thought that she was only ranked queen, that she is only the wife and she came from the family of Draco

She was expecting that if everyone would bow before her, and if they are willing to be sponsored be her, she would become empress of Chrystalis. But after hearing about how she was doing, about the competition of lovers, and anything else, most especially the unknown meeting that occurred in Kastrilla, everyone expected less of hers and tried to let her downfall. But as she is the wife of a king, the in-law of the Highest king, no one would dare to bring her down, unless if it's the king who caused it.

Sebastian rarely gave love for his wife, but as soon as she declared war in the whole Chrystalis, Sebastian wished he died alongside his grandfather, he wished that she did continued to kill him in that moment.

"You. How dare you take over Kastrilla without my permission? Everyone was in danger because of you. You are just a queen. You are not the daughter of the highest." He said, like an dead person.

"Even though I am just a queen. Even though I am only a daughter of a duke. I still rule. You, how about you? You came from the blood of a low born knight, who became king, suddenly. How about me? I came from the blood of a dragon, I am mighty, and you are not."

"Just because you are mighty, doesn't mean you can take all the poor's belongings. A king or a queen is the highest position, after all, but, their people were never slaves, their people were never poor as long as they rise them from their problems. They don't serve us, we serve them."