XXVI. Falsifier

As the little fight ended, but a great misunderstanding, Valentine coughed blood as she released the saint on her staff, which causes hot air from the seraphim's wings. She opened her eyes and saw some people died, knights and nobles, changelings.

Maribela just stared at no where while holding Icela in her arms.

Sylvia was covered in blood. Grace just hurt her head. Sweena was injured in her leg part after fighting.

All of the remaining knights were stained in blood. The duke of Scotwin died. Unnias escaped with Kayda and they returned to Draco.

Sylvester threw his sword in the ground, and knelt down, seeing Icela dead on Maribela's arms.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She got her revenge. Now it's her time." She whispered. "She got what she wants."

Lorenz tapped Maribela's shoulders and said, "Before I left Schweigen, her assistant entrusted me to burn her body to ashes, if she didn't said that to you."

"That'll make her daughter depressed. We should bring it home." Grace said.

"Before she took her last breathe, she said that just turn her body to ashes. I don't know if she thought about her daughter about getting depressed. Bring it home or not, still, she will feel very alone."

Valentine spoke. "If you all wanted to turn them in to ashes. I'll do it. I am not only burning them, I want to bless their soul as well."

All of them put all the dead ones at outside the palace, with no villages, to avoid pollution. They covered their body in fabric.

"St. Elhiembher, the Seraphim of the Lord. I gathered all the dead ones today, for you to bless their souls as I burn them and turn them to ashes. May you guide them to heaven's stairs and gate. May God bless them until they rest in peace. I am mourning, to those who lost their loved ones. I am here, to deliver them to you." She said as the staff glows and turn them in to fire, watched all the ashes come with the wind.

All of them returned to their respective ships. Sylvia was still disgusted, she got a fever.

"You know what? If it isn't that Kayda b*tch, I am not covered in blood and feathers." She mocked and cursed.

"You know what? If you didn't come with us, you don't have to complain about your appearance now. This is not your problem, anyways." Sweena said to Sylvia.

"This is also my problem because we are siblings. And just lost a niece." She frowned.

"Then sister, why are you complaining? If it weren't our knights, you will be killed also." Grace said.

"Oh. And so now, my twin sister is not helping me? Geez."

"Not everyone likes you, even I as your twin. If it weren't for you, running all around, because you are chased by a f*cking raven, none of them would be killed."

"Oh so it's my fault, now? You learn how to curse, who taught you that? Am I the one to blame now?" Sylvia shouted.

"Can you please shut the f*ck up now?" Sylvester shouted. "Since you are not helping at all, I can just throw you in to the middle of the ocean."

Everyone shuts up when Sylvester is mad. Not even Maribela has to say. Lorenz was quiet. Everyone is now quiet after he said those words.