IX. Crimson to Sapphire

As their detour begins, let us go where Charlotte and Arabell is. They were in the nursing room, Charlotte said that she is dizzy all of the sudden, and that her heart beats so fast, which is not normal for her. Her whole body was on fire, burning the inside because of her nervousness and fear.

"You must be homesick, Charlotte. You must rest first." Arabell pat her head.

"No. It's not that." She coughed. "It's.. uhm..."

"Just spit it out, cuz. Do you want to go back, and come here for, maybe after a month?" Arabell suggested her to come home and come back to work after the month. Charlotte is nervous to spit out the words which she is willing to say, she was always like that. "Come on, my little cousin. Just tell me what is wrong."

Charlotte bit her lip and gripped her hands, she can't tell it, but she can't help heating herself. All of her insides were burning. 

She sighed and said, "Fine, I'll ask you first." And Arabell nodded. "Do you know that lady, aren't you?" She asked.

"I've just met her once, when Ares and I were in the academy to listen the announcement. And suddenly, she fought Maribela, but not that physically. Just mean words to tell. Why'd you asked?"

"The atmosphere earlier just changed, I sensed it before she arrives here. And she was staring back at me, I got the chills, I got nervous. So I turned around to see who is staring at me, and then our eyes met. Her eyes were blazing fire, and her eyes tries to burn me down. I turned back, but after our eyes met, I feel like I am going to burst out." Her hands were shaking, but Arabell held it.

"Her name was Kayda, as I heard, she was a former duchess from the Draco Duchy. Married the king of Kastrilla, King Sebastian, who never really loved her. They were forced to marry each other. Her existence were hid in a secret spot. Her family existence were deeply hidden. I heard this much on my husband and Eldar's queen, Queen Valentine."

"I was thinking about, how is she like that? She is not like any other people that I've met. Lower or higher ones. She was like a witch. Her aroma is strong."

"Oh, that's right. Uncle said that you can sense danger. That's really helpful, now that you are in Her Majesty's side." She whispered.

"Ara, I think we all must stay away from her." She sighed.

"We really do."

The maids went in to check up on her, Arabell stood up and walked out. 

Arabell rushed outside to catch up on Icela, and she saw nothing. She hurried and find her outside.

Icela took a detour with Kayda. Kayda seems to be delighted and surprised, the way she walks, the way she look at every corner of the kingdom, she seems to be glorified. 

Icela is watching her every step, every movement, every action she gives. The way look at her, sense her, just to not let her guard down on her. When they are in the path, where the lagoon was located, Icela stopped her. She don't want visitors to get close in the lagoon.

"I see, how many months are left before you bear that child, Your Highness?" Icela asked.

Kayda stopped and turned around slowly, saying, "I think, I have 5 months left, how about you?" She asked the same thing to her.