XXVIII. Veins of Eric

In this chapter, we are going to talk about Eric's veins.

His veins are all just a connection of places all over the Chrystalis nation.

Places? Veins? Maybe you thought about that. Although he didn't created Chrystalis, it serves as his body.

He destroy, invade, execute, and make.

The first place that he invade, was in Arowenn.

Let me state this first. There are hundreds of places in the whole Chrystalis nation, before he arrived. Arowenn, in that time, was the first province, who losts its precious treasures, its towns. Arowenn, in that time, still has the number of 50 places. Eric arrived and slaughtered every place he went. He burned all towns, ate all people using his creatures, the vagzla. After everything went down to ashes, he cuts his palm and squeeze his blood, put it in the ground, for months, it will become his veins.

Arowenn lost more places, all its left is the 4 kingdoms and 3 duchy.

Next, he invaded the Semetria province, which is closer at Arowenn. Semetria got 100 places and still, they were killed at night, where everyone fell asleep. He only spared 4 of the houses at Semetria. And again, buried his blood to the ground.

He travelled from hell to Subbatra, he found a large town, first, which is the Santorino, near Schweigen. It is hard for him to do his tasks because they are many patrols from Semetria, to locate the executor, so he waited some time to attack.

He met 3 witch sisters, living in the same town. Their only job was to heal people, to be healers. Those 3 witch sisters were given a contract to work with him. The eldest decided and gave him a deal. There are 2 deals between them; 1, they will accept his offer to work with him, and after all of it, he has to spare their life. 2, if they did accept his offer, and tried to harm one of them, he will return to hell. He agreed on their deal.

After a few months, living in Santorino, both Eric and the eldest of the sisters fell in love. They were happily creating a new creature, which they called it their 'offspring'.

After Eric, realizing what he did, what he created, he abondoned them. Seeing that his created offspring is nothing like him.

His mind woke up on his stupid dream, he stood at the center of the town, like a statue. The eldest didn't know what he was doing, so she tried to talk to him. Before that, he stopped her from walking, he glared at her eyes, with his eyes glowing, colored blood.

He fooled her heart and mind, crushed her leg and he threw her at a wall.

The ground shook, everyone stopped in fear.

The sky turned in to darkness, vagzlas growled.

He burned the town in his own hands, he ate the lives of the people in Santorino. He drowned the town in his ocean of fire.

On his next track, he destroyed so many places in Subbatra. The total of 18 places. The people who survived in the tragedy, feared to come back, feared to be drowned in his temptation.

He tried to steal and destroy the precious ground of Schweigen. Unfortunately, he was stopped, injured, by his so-called 'offspring', who was taken care by the witch sisters, his own creation, his own mirror.

Now, if you were thinking about his whereabouts, he was stuck at an large ice cube, fitted only for him.

Half of his heart was crushed, his whole body is frozen. He fell in to a long sleep, after so many years, he was forced to take a deep rest.