XXI. Spring Bloom

Ahhh.

The season between the winter and the summer. The season when plants, trees or beautiful flowers began to grow. 'Tis the season of new beginnings.

Luckily, this season also follows the journer or the story of both Sylvester and Arabell, together with their son.

This is the season where farmers or gardeners will be very busy.

Sylvester didn't slept for days, thinking on how he will raise his son alone. He needs a mother. He decided that they should go to Flenigland and find her there.

After a week of rest for Ares, he told him to sleep early for tomorrow's journey.

"Where are we going, dad?" He asked.

Sylvester placed his pen beside his papers and talked. "We are going on a journey, to your mother's home town." He smiled.

"Where?"

"She lived outside the province. She is now in Dionysus, in the province of Flenigland."

After that, Ares never said a thing and turned back.

After a day. Still, Sylvester seems to feel very tired but he kept on going.

"Sire. If you don't feel well today, we can go by tomorrow."

"No. I want to bring her back home." He whispered sadly.

2 hours later, upon arriving at the central bay, 3 of them still were waiting for other passengers. The king and the prince, with his personal knight, Sir Levi Sonja.

They arrived from ship for 3 hours, and now they are in Flenigland.

Sir Levi saw the man, or the brother of the wife, in the horse, pulling some goods or grains to somewhere.

"Sire, we must follow him. He is the so-called brother of Miss Arabell." He whispered.

"Good. Tell that to the coachman."

Again, after hours on following them, finally, they reached a lone place, its's a farm.

The brother stopped, so as the coachman who follows him.

He carried the grains and goods unto the barn, and then suddenly, they saw Arabell chopping woods.

Sylvester told Sir Levi to grab the guy first. So he agreed.

The guy is still carrying those sacks of grains and goods, and then suddenly, Sir Levi went humiliating.

"Good day, sire. Would you mind, I can help you carry those sackes over there."

He turned around and said, "Well, that is quite helpful, but I think I got this."

This is a very funny fact; Sir Levi don't know how to grab someone by force. He can kill, but he can't grab someone whom he don't know what they did wrong. So Sylvester frowned and head over to him.

"You must be Arabell's brother?" He asked.

He tilted his head and looked left to right. "Ah yes. My name is Alan. And you are?" He asked.

"This is His Majesty, King Sylvester James Sophixzel of Aster. He is your sister's husband." Sir Levi mentioned.