XXII. Unnias

Unnias de Serin Draco, 2nd born of the Draco Duchy, Duke Leviathan de Draco and Adalinda Serin. The brother of Duchess Kayda de Draco Avyguard.

In loved to a gypsy girl named Mina Ruthy at the age of 19. Father of Zysyss de Draco.

He was hated both his parents and the people, his sister hated him a little bit. She chose to pay respect for him rather than hate him and let the Draco Duchy fall apart.

Now that she is married to the king of Kastrilla, the only heir to the Duchy Throne is no other than him. She trusted her the duchy and prove that he is no longer the useless, the coward man of the Draco family.

He finally can use his self, now that she reigned queen.

Ferra just visiter him from the window, she knocked and he opened it.

She was a little raven back the window, now that she turned in human form.

"What brings you here, Ferra?" He asked.

"Absolutely, I want to tell you something. It is either a bad news or good." She used some gestures. She rolled her eyes.

"I want to hear the good news."

"Greetings for the Draco Duchy, King Benedict was murdered by Kayda, herself. How proud."

"That was absolutely a good news. Wait..." He looked back at her. "How about Sebastian?"

"Well, that's the bad news. She didn't kill him. And she can't and never ever. He saw everything what she did. He exposed me to her. Now that the tables are turned, the other good news is, he is on our side."

"So, you're saying that it is failed but successful mission?"

"A messy situation, my lord." She mocked.

And there is this sudden knock on the door, it is Zysyss, his son.

He came in and surprisingly shock that Ferra is there.

"Ferra, I didn't know you are here. Since when did you came?" The little boy asked.

"Zysyss, I just wanted to talk to your dear father here." She smiled.

"What brings you here, Zysyss?" He asked.

Zysyss scratched his head. "Uhm. Aunt Kayda is here to talk with you. She came here with the king."

"Argh. Sh*t!" Ferra cursed. Unnias asked her why did she cursed. "I don't want to face both of them. Especially your sister. I might get grounded again by the master. If he knew I am here again, he would punish me."

"Then leave if you must." He responded.

Ferra turned into a raven again and flew out of the window.

Zysyss tapped his father's shoulders.

"What is it?" Unnias asked.

"Aunt Kayda says that you should get out of your room from now on. She wants to discuss all about the plans, she told me."

He nodded his head and Zysyss went out.

He first, change his outfit to all black and fixed his hair.

He stepped out of the room for the first time in 9 years. He walked through the hallway, many maids were delighted by his hidden beauty. He is handsome!

He saw Kayda and the others in the living room.

"Ahhh. He came out, finally." Kayda whispered.

"Greetings. Mother, father, sister, Your Majesty." He bowed.

"You may be seated, brother. Let us all now discuss for the future plans." She said. "I know mother and father won't agree on my terms, but both of you have no choice but to set him as the rightful heir on your seat."

"What are the plans?" Duke Leviathan asked.

"His Majesty, King Sebastian here in my side would serve as a support to my brother, if you lend him the position, now. I don't mind telling me all over again that he is a useless tool. But believe me, he will be much better."

"How do you know about that, Kayda?" Duchess Adalinda asked.

"He can control the stronger dragons in our area, which is super helpful. He is the path of the Fire Alpha. Once he comminucate with others, they will bow their necks to him."

"Only few will believe your words, Kayda. Even I, as the father, don't believe both of you."

"Duke Leviathan, if you may, we can let Unnias show us his strength, so both of you believe in them." Sebastian said.

"We can go outside and communicate to the Fire Alpha." She said.

They went outside, Kayda pulled her brother's arms.

As they were in the Azar Volcano of the Draco Duchy, they let Unnias step into the Flaming River. His veins were activated by the river. His eyes were red, he cried "Libaknya shukdula sidan esjaner di gyula. Disida gilanyer, Gou." Which means 'Behold, I summon the Fire Alpha. Great alpha, Gou.'

The earth shook, lavas from the volcano started to flow in the river. The volcano also shook and then the crater burst, making an opening for the dragon.

The flaming wings of the Alpha Male Dragon appeared. The dragon roared all  across Draco Duchy.

Again, Unnias cried "Brahk syanim du sikyul, dyalo so pwerso sev." Which means 'My body and soul, is in your presence.'

And Sebastian whispered, "I don't know what he is saying. But, this scene is good." Kayda wants to hold her laugh.

Gou, the Fire Alpha Dragon appeared. He turned the sky into fire, the atmosphere is hot like hell. The river is now pool of lava.

"Yjishma sukdol syanim, du wit xilama." Unnias cried again. Meaning 'My Great Fire, I am grateful.'

"The great fire of the Draco Duchy is now awake. Now, you and I will fight side by side. Rule over Chrystalis together. In your presence, we are safe." Kayda shouted to the dragon.

The dragon roared and spoke, "Dinoma sigil zindo. Dyugel forda sy, vigyer du slamin togeh syu." Which it says, 'This alpha is in full satisfaction. Now that you wake me up, I know that I have to fulfill my duties as excelsior.'

They were surprised as when they communicate to the Fire Alpha. Both the duke and the duchess were afraid and shocked.

"Get Unnias out of the river!" The duchess screamed.

"Mother, father. Now that you all saw what gifts do my brother has, do you take our agreement?" Kayda asked them ferociously.

They both agreed, both in the presence of their children and to the great fire.