XV. Young Miss

Icela was wondering around in the castle for months, now that her due date has come. Everytime she goes to a meeting or walking around, Charlotte will scold her. And she always pleases Charlotte for going at the cave and chat with her parents or Sneaux.

One time at the castle, she was busy doing some paper works and they were almost ran out of water in their area, she has to solve a problem for that, luckily her assistant, her mother's current assistant, Sir George Fidinn, helped her gather some thesis.

She felt dizzy, her heart stopped beating in a second ago, she was confused why. She stopped breathing and she collapsed in the road while doing some survey to the people. The people around her called the palace guards and carried her in the gate.

They rushed her in the emergency room, silent.

When she woke up, all she can feel is her stomach aching. Charlotte is right beside her while she is resting.

"Where am I, Charlotte?" Icela asked her while she is not feeling so well.

"I should've tell you that... You should take a labor."

"What is that?"

"Labor is when you will give birth to a child. You have to rest and do not stress yourself if you are in the state of giving birth." She groaned. "In this state, you should give birth."

Icela stood up and said, "Wait, ahh--" She stopped for a second. She felt not so normal in her belly, her blood went down through the child and it began to kick harder. The contractions went so tight that she can't feel anything but pain inside.

She stumbled and groaning until Charlotte knew that she is now ready for birth. She called every maids in the emergency room and tried to help Icela.

They keep telling her to push and inhale, but she only kept screaming and crying.

Ms. Lelaine calmed her by brushing her hair, but nothing seems to work on her. She kept on screaming and whining. Her energy lost a little bit by screaming, she did tried pushing it, but it can't. They were all worried to the condition of the queen.

Charlotte whispered, "Please someone help gain the energy of Her Majesty. Please, someone has to lend her some energy."

The lagoon and the cave started to glow so bright like the stars in the night. The lagoon splashed like a baby tsunami and the thud sound in the cave grew louder and louder. In that evening, Lyn went out of her house to see what is going on. She saw the lights coming from the lagoon, itself.

And Lyn whispered to herself, "The power increased. It recognizes the owner's power. The winter proprietor has born." She praised and knelt down.

The wind blew across the room, the wind came through curtains to curtains. A tiny sparkles went in to the weak body of Icela and she already gave birth, to a lovely, beautiful princess.

Icela fainted and slept, the maids wiped her sweat and cleaned her. The baby is in the hands of Ms. Lelaine, and Charlotte rested for a while.

After a day, Icela woke up in her room. She blinked and turned around, she saw Ms. Lelaine holding her child.

"Good day, Your Majesty." She said.

"G-good day. Where is Charlotte?"

"Ms. Charlotte is on off duty today, I gave her a rest for today. If you wish to see her, I can call her for you."