XXIV. Unknown Summit

Back at the kingdom of Leischen. Icela was just clearing her desk full of works, she even tried to check whether Snow is studying or not. Well, she fell asleep while reading a book. She asked the maids to put her in the bed, that, she must be so tired.

At the end of the night, she fell asleep on her daughter's side. Snow tried to not wake her up, and instead, head out.

Snow was walking outside, bare-footed. She just want to wave 'hello' to Elfuego, and gave her cookies. 

"Mister, is working so hard?" She whispered.

"Of course, that is why I quit my job on being a servant."

"How about what mommy do?"

"That'll make my brain pop out."

She only smiled, and ate the last cookie, she saw Charlotte walking around in the garden. Snow ran and hugged her legs, because she was so tiny.

"Young Miss, what are you doing outside without your sandals?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't want to wake up mommy. She is asleep and so tired." Pulling Charlotte's skirt.

"You are already 8 now, Young Miss. You still pull my skirt like a toddler."

"It's a hobby, Charlotte."

"Even though it's a hobby, you may now stop it. Maybe if you get older, the only thing you will pull now is my hair."

"Tapping shoulders would be fine." She smiled.

Charlotte sighed. "Then, let us go back inside. Ms. Lelaine just prepared your meal."

Snow hold Charlotte's hand. "Does Ms. Lelaine have a child?" She asked.

"Although we were in the same age, I don't know. Maybe yes or no. Try asking her."

"I am too shy to ask her that, that is why I am asking you." She bit her lips.

"What is so nervous about asking a thing?"

"It is just. Never mind. Forget about it." She frowned.

They head inside the palace and saw Icela so haggard, like she has been gambling all night with General Solimann.

"Ahh, I thought you ran away, Snow." Icela rubbed her eyes.

"Hmm? How could I run away from you, mother?" She asked, tilting her head.

Ms. Lelaine came and said, "Your meals are ready, Your Highnesses."

"Let Snow come with you, I'd be in my office to finish something. Carry my meal to the office, Ms. Charlotte." She said as she walked away.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Charlotte bowed.

Snow grabbed Lelaine's skirt.

"Young Miss, you never changed." She giggled.

"I will never change, Ms. Lelaine." She smiled.

As Icela sat on the chair, Charlotte followed her meal.

"Feeling tired?" Charlotte asked.

"Nope. I think my brain cells are dead." She murmured.

"I see." Charlotte sighed.

A sudden knock on the door left them confused. Icela said who ever it is, must come in.

It was her assistant.

"Your Majesty. You must read this." He handed the letter.

She opened the letter and read it. She was shocked. "What is this? This is the first time Subbatra province will meet with everyone. The whole Chrystalis nation?"

"I am very not sure, Your Majesty. But, some of my co-assistants in every place. Most of their leaders were shocked, also. It was the very first time that the whole Chrystalis Nation will meet."

She read it again. "It was signed in the kingdom of Kastrilla. They planned it. And it was due tomorrow."

"I got a bad feeling about this, Your Majesty. I don't think we should go. This is too sudden."

Charlotte responded at their conversation. "Going there wouldn't be safe. What about the others?"

"They can send us a report, first." Icela added.

In Schweigen, Lorenz did read the letter and he has no idea what was going on. Icela sent him a letter, saying that they should bring an army, for safety purposes.

In Aster, Now that Arabell is there, she was the one who had read the letter, she was angry and disgusted. She told Sylvester about it, and told him not to go. But, as Sylvester's response, he should wait for Maribela's first.

In Sana, Maribela read that letter, she was confused why.

"The penmanship looks familiar." She said. And when she saw the bottom, she was disgusted. "That was a really bad hand writing. Is she picking me a fight again? Why a sudden meeting with the whole Chrystalis nation. It bothers me so."

She wrote a letter to the whole Subbatra, to go in that sudden meeting.

In Arizona, Haven and Baron , they both had a same reaction. Unfortunately, they don't have a choice but to follow what Maribela's mind. 

And, Sylvia was laughing at the hand writing, she says that it was horrible.

And lastly, meanwhile in Savana, who is the leader of strong armies in the whole Subbatra. And yes, she did laughed at the hand writing.

"Hmm, interesting meeting. Although this is sudden, but I feel very strange." She said.

"What is it?" Alexandrov asked.

"Unknown summit called by the highest kingdom, Kastrilla, Semetria. Prepare the army, due is on tomorrow. My sister deliberately chose to go, so I have no other choice but to join them."

He smirked. "Why bring an army if it is only a meeting?"

"I am not too familiar what was going on in the world. I guess just call it ready. Better to have safety than letting your guard off. I don't think this is a good meeting."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because this is the first meeting of the whole Chrystalis nation. Why bother calling a meeting so sudden? Do they know who ruled on the other places?"

"So, even my sister is going. Neither of her sons did ascend on the throne. They are still young."

"I am starting to piss off with this girl, Kayda. Especially when I met her at the cafe in Eldar. I was just want to talk with Queen Valentine Seraphim. Then I saw her, pissed me off. Her eyes were on fire, she seems scary and annoying."

"I am also, dear, not fond of King Sebastian. The reports said that someone killed King Benedict, his grandfather, at night."

She giggled. "Oh, really? I remembered that my father said that he, King Benedict, owned 15 women in his harem, he was a slut. Better see them tomorrow than nothing. If we rejected their order, we don't know what will happen to us." She whispered.