VI. Sorrowful Heart

Maribela was a super busy woman, a busy queen. She intends to stay in her office for too long, but if little Bela, her daughter, begs to play, then she can play, but not too long. 

Bela Lyn was shy and a brave woman, like her parents, and she didn't want any siblings. She wants to be alone so that no one or even her parents couldn't have favorites. She always plays her father's swords, but Maribela would ignore the fact that she wants to become like her father. Jordan would train her if she is in the right age, but from now, as she is still 5, she can't wield swords yet. It is heavy to carry a sword, you know, she always practice using sticks.

 Maribela and Bela often go to Leischen and Aster for visiting and business purposes, while she has no intention in Schweigen and Baron. Jordan always in a busy mode, but never leave the family bond behind. His mother were much more scarier than before, that he must do whatever he must for the queen and now that he is crowned king. 

Sana can't hold the peacefulness, always on rush, ruckus. Their society is much more likely being reported by any of the kingdoms.

Queen Valentine Juno Atara, who also known as Lady Seraphim of the South Bay, the wife of Kiefer Neo Atara, who supports and always gives such good reliefs to Sana and Aster. She is the one who helps others, cherishes others works. 

As the child turns 5 or 6, they have to go to the Charlemagne Academy, the academy for royal bloods, dukes and counts, for noble children.

Maribela and Sylvester wants them to study there, although they both have only one child. Perhaps that will be good for them, they were busy. 

As days were starting to go on, summer break is over, time to school again. Kayda wants to escort her daughter to the academy with her husband, of course. On the 7th day of September, same day for Maribela. She commanded all of the maids to put her daughter's things in the carriage and be ready for departure, and in that time, Arabell, Sylvester's wife, with her son, Ares.

"What brings you here, Ara?" Maribela asked her quietly.

"Oh, I just wanted to escort my son, too, with your daughter to the academy. Well, Sylvester is busy with the Highness of Leischen, so I thought running up to you will be a good idea. And, we're both mothers at all. And I am not quite fond of going overseas."

By the way, Charlemagne Academy of Royals were located at Eldar, and one of the powerhouse of Eldar hosted the academy. 

"Ahh, right. You haven't been overseas. It's okay, it wouldn't bother me anyways. Just me and you. And there will be an introducing ceremony. We parents should be there, too."

"Great, thank you for your cooperation." She smiled.

Maribela smiled back. Upon hearing her precious daughter's voice, screaming her name, Maribela turned around and saw her running towards her.

"So, are you ready? Cousin Ares is here with us." She murmured.

"Mom, I still not ready to go, what if I'll drop school?" Tucking her hands on Maribela's sleeve.

"You can't and you will not drop out. It is very impossible for you to drop out. Wanna know why?" Brushing her hair.

"Why?" Hugging her mother's legs.

"Because mommy is one of a genius like hell. Nobody will surpass my intelligence rather than you or Ares. Because uncle Sylvester is a genius, too. So don't worry about that, just do your best."