XXXVII. Suitor Encounter

After a week, all was silent, until something came up so loud, all across Chrystalis nation. Wondering everyone would turn up their heads and eyes on the new queen in Subbatra. They would bow head over heels to her, and pass their hands on their ladies.

After her coronation or crowning, every princes and son of dukes in all places were brightened on the news of the newly crowned queen, everyone of them were wondering if they should meet her in person and ask for her hand on marriage.

Although, many princesses were solely pass their hands on their suitors at the age of 16 to 20, and chose to marry at the age of 25. Some of them chose to obey their parent's words as forcing them to marry someone, and ending up in a unfaithful love.

Those princesses who chose to be forced were likely to end up being as a second choice to their husbands. Their husbands tend to marry someone again and love that person. The husband only leaves a child to both wives and choose one of them to be the rightful heir of the throne.

Those who are forced and forgotten wives were likely to die of sickness or heart break, loneliness.

Since everyone is so noisy about the newly reigned queen, all of the men below her age or above, started to gather at the Indicolite Hall of Leischen, to meet the queen.

Snow was curious and mad about how there are so many men who'd like to kiss her hand, upon being so busy at her works. They all started to adore her beautiful aura at the top of the throne.

Snow bit her lip and leaned on the throne. "So all of you, gathered here today, because all of you knew that I am a newly crowned queen, and without a man on my side, am I correct, gentlemen?" She asked. Everyone is silent after hearing her response. "So, upon hearing this horrible news, why are you all so eager to see me and to thought of handing my manus over yours? You all started to gather here at the same day and time. Why?"

The son of duke Flinnegan, Marcus Flinnegan, started to stand and talk. "Her Highness, Snow Sophixzel, must be tired being eligible and alone, since your mother passed away. I came here to ask for your permission on being your suitor."

Snow asked them one by one, and all of them answered the same.

She started to get annoyed. "All of you just heard about my monarchy, didn't you think about the disadvantages on me? No? To the fact that all of you gathered here, with your mothers, are very exasperating. Didn't you think about my awareness as well?"

Nieves, at her side, smirked. "You all didn't know what does she feel when all of you, gentlemen, assembled here today, without our authority. I, also, felt very uncomfortable, so as the queen. What do you feel about that?" She assumed. "You don't need to rush things out, you know your age and hers, all of you must have limits. I suppose the mothers knew this as well, but all they did was to support their heir. Am I right?"

Snow stopped her. "Since everyone is here, I want to ask the mothers, as well."

Queen Kayda stood up and smiled. "Her Highness must felt intolerable against us, I apologize. Now that my son and I, amass, I want him to be yours. We can rule each other's kingdoms. We can rise above all of these." Everyone murmured.

Nieves flinched at frowned at the moment. "Didn't know she was here, now that I covered my other eye, I can't see very well." She breathe deeply and said, "Her Highness must the only one to decide, she is a woman, also."

Snow tilted her head. "My assistant said the accurate, I am also a woman, and  a queen. And besides, I don't need a king to sit on my throne and give me children. I don't need them. And you don't need me, and use me to help you be risen."