XXXVI. Bloods of Eric

His blood was way more strong than any body. Those who inherited the blood of Eric was so lucky and gifted.

He spread his blood all over Chrystalis nation. He has many offsprings to many witches. He gave it to them to create more of his.

From the first, he has no parents, he was formed magically in a weeping willow. His hands were formed in the branch, long hair just like the tree.

His form and existence were very strange. The tree's leaves gouged to make his eyes.

After he was formed, he screamed loud like a wolf, a weeping wolf.

He lived so many years, after angels descend to heaven after creating their mainland. He is either a gift from angels or the creation of angels in the nation. Therefore, he was the first man in Chrystalis.

After 15 years, he knew how to shapeshift. After 20 years, he knew how to fly. After 30 years, he gained some supernatural powers and curses. After 60 years, he gained his power core in his heart, bust on half of the nation, and created his home.

Half of Chrystalis is his home, all the forest is his home.

He created a transparent barrier in each lands in Chrystalis, from which in every enter, it would take you to his home.

He never age, he never gets old. His face is still young and in beauty. He created his first wife, Perille, first lady of the nation, the most beautiful woman in the whole world. He created her using a cedar tree.

They have a son named Kaleil, strong and mighty. Although they didn't lived that long. When other humans, or should I say Chrystalian folks people roamed in every place, both the wife and son were killed, burned and tortured.

Eric weeped, cried and shouted. He attacked all folks people by turning in to a wolf. He ate them all.

After a year, he decided to create a wife again, this time, he used all his blood to strengthen the barriers, for them not to intervene the outside world.

His second wife's name is Fyona, formed in the oak tree, and the worst part here is he didn't loved her at all.

Fyona is ugly, lazy and all worst. He abandoned her wife, ate her like he did to those folks people. He had a daughter to her, named Feliz.

He harassed his own daughter and impregnate her.

He only loved his first wife and son, he treated them as true family.

Soon as he and his daughter's family grew bigger and bigger, the goddess Hecate, befriend him, and she did make him 'god' himself.

As his foolishness and brokenness made him suffer and become stronger. He want to avenge his wife and son's death by raging his wrath out of the nation.

When that happened, he was punished by the Almighty and angels, by putting him to hell and give him a greatest scar in his chest. The only weakness he have is his heart, the only thing that moved when he first created his love.

After a hundred of years, he escaped hell and disguised as a animal, to live. And apparently, as he went to his home, he created a massive realm just for him, where he only feels safe, where he only feel his dead ones love, where he only feels home. He called his realm 'Home'.

When he traveled to Subbatra and met Maria, he has 2 option in his heart; to love her or to free her. The reason why he helped those sisters and loved Maria, it's because Maria has the same appearance as Perille, his first love.

But Maria and Perille are really not the same attitude. When he created Mark, all his thoughts was to kill his own created son. Because Mark was not the same as Kaleil.

He abandoned Maria and the sisters, and rage his wrath on the place, Santorino.

All he wanted is to bring his wife and son back to his arms, he wished that his time would turn back and protect them. But that will never happen, he is just a false god.

When he impregnated his own daughter, he waited his sons and daughters to grow, and impregnate every daughters he has, spread his divine blood unto them, and ordered them to spread the name 'Warren' on the whole place.

The children obeyed his words and tried to make and experiment every single blood and turn it in to wiccan. But for widyel, they don't have any single trace of blood from Eric.

After he was defeated slightly by his own creation, Mark, he stayed broken and lonely at his realm, in his dreams.

Even his laugh on every forests, scares most people. His weeping laugh.