VIII. Crimson's Arrival

What a windy morning to Kastrilla, the weather hasn't been nice to them, lately. The leaves blew all across the garden, making the two sleeping dragons sick. The two dragons, Paul and Mark, were fond in heat, but they can't stand the windy weather, they dug their cave deep, so they will feel only warmth. That goes to the other fire dragons as well.

Early in the morning, Kayda was wondering at the outside palace, took herself a walk, when she sensed Ferra sitting in the cargo.

"Good morning, Your Highness, Kayda." Ferra greeted.

"What are you doing here in Kastrilla? Ferra."

"Taking a walk, a visit to my friend."

"I thought you babysit?"

"Oh, as time goes by, the little monster became responsible for its own. Therefore, I am no longer going to watch her steps. It may cause me stress or lessen the time in my potions. Goddess Hecate is blessing me with all her glories from now." Yawned and stood up. "What are you planning up to, hm?" She asked as she put her hand unto Kayda's shoulders.

"I want to pay a visit, to someone I don't know about." She whispered.

"And where is it?"

"To Leischen. You said the one who ruled there is pregnant, and the kid was half monster and human. I want to pay her a visit." Turned around and glared at Ferra.

"Hmph, fine. It's your choice, not mine." Turned away.

"I want to see the wonders of Subbatra." 

Ferra isn't that surpised at all, she looked away and whispered to herself, "Okay."

 She vanished in thin air, leaving Kayda behind.

In Leischen, cold as ever, Arabell with her cousin, Charlotte, visits the presence of the queen, who is also wondering outside her palace. As they saw her at the center, which it has also a magical fountain, they greeted her and bowed her politely.

"Ahh, what brings you here auntie?" Sitting in the fountain, holding a book, reading a story for the children.

"Oh, just something, a little gift for you and to your child in the future. Am I bothering you? It seems that you are busy." Ara sat beside her.

"No, you are not. The story that I told them just ended, and I shall return for next week to read them another one." She sighed and put the book in the side of her lap. "So, what is this gift?" She asked curiously.

"Ahh, I am proudly introduce you to my cousin, Charlotte. Well, I am proud enough that she wants to help and serve a queen."

"Hello, Your Highness. I am Charlotte Rina."

"Good morning and hello to you, too." Icela greeted her in a warm gesture.

"As we, came from a family of servants, Charlotte really likes to be your servant. Currently, I forced her to be yours and not mine."

"Why not yours?"

"My son is attending in a academy, far away from here, actually overseas. And I am no need the help of any maids, and I thought about you, perhaps you need a skilled one, to keep an eye on you and to your baby." She smiled.