XXXIII. Fairy's Blessings

As the sun has risen at the top of the earth, all of them were still worried for 3 days straight at their queen.

Her trusted maids, even Elijhel is worried, and can't help her. She is too far so different at them, so they can't help.

She went out of her room, seeing everyone sat on the floor waiting for her. She smiled a little bit and helped them get up.

"The fact that all of you can't help me is totally fine, but seeing you all of here, waiting for me touches me, so. I am fine, I am now in my normal form. I just panicked for looking like a mess these past days, I apologize, then." Snow said.

Ms. Lelaine bent down her knees in front of her, saying, "I apologize for not knowing what to do. I am completely speechless when I saw you suffering that day. I did let down my words to your father, that I will be in your utmost presence when you are hibernating, and yet I let you down."

Charlotte bent down, also. "I apologize that I don't know what to do for you, Young Miss. As a head maid and a former mage, I didn't know what to do to help you."

Elijhel apologized, too. "Young Miss, I am on my knees to pledge my guilt for not comforting you inside those 3 days of hibernation. I solely swear that if something went wrong again, I will be there to give you peace. I am now asking you for forgiveness."

And everyone went down on their knees to ask forgiveness to the princess.

"Uhmm. This is not very necessary. I do forgive you all. This is just... unexpected. And I, too, didn't know that I will be hibernating. I just lost control and panicked. You may all rise, and do your work. I have a visitor today."

She walked through the hall towards the gate.

Meanwhile, down the Indicolite Palace, where Nieves used to stay. She bid farewell to the youngsters and hoped to visit them sometimes. Past on the house, she changed her clothes, in to a dress, she used her dress when she goes everywhere, interacting to most humans or kingdoms.

She smiled, with her half eyes, walking at the top of Leischen, at the palace.

There she goes, meets the  princess, walking. She smiled and giggled. "She did transformed, she seems so calm after yesterday." She whispered to herself.

Snow told the knights to open the gate and let her in.

"Good day, Princess Snow. How are you feeling?" Nieves greeted.

"So you are the one who talked to me last night. Kindly follow me to my office."

"At your will, Your Highness." She bowed. "She is so poised." She whispered again.

Nieves didn't uttered a word when she went in the palace. Smelling some kinds of auras. Snow opened the door of her office, and commanded Elijhel, at the side of the door, to call the others. Nieves don't have any clues on why she would call the others. Maybe to hear their conversation.

"You may sit down." Snow said, while pouring her a cup of tea. "So, have you ever wondered why am I calling the others?" She asked.

"No, Your Highness. I thought it is just the two of us."

"This is the contract between us. I'll be signing you as my personal assistant." She smiled.

"Assistant? Really? You don't know me yet, and now you are appointing me as your assistant?"

The maids, and her grandmother's personal assistant, Sir George, came inside.