III. The Great Guard

This story that I will tell you, is not like the other, this story is the untold story of the great guard of Schweigen in the time of King John Henry Sophixzel. This guard represents as the protector of the land, he is known as the 'Great Guard'. Many people believed that he is just a tale, but no, he is true. The living legend is true. Thus, I should tell you this, he is no ordinary man, he is spectacular than those ones who invade the lands. The first enemies, the first creatures that ever existed, is now gone thanks to him.

The 3rd noble family that has ever inhabited in the land, Sophixzel. But they are not as great as the other families. Harold Sophixzel, a carpenter in the village of Schweigen, he is known as the most vulnerable person in the land. He is married to an artist, Genevieve Krizmae . Harold wanted to be an architect, and yet he fulfilled it. He built the first palace in the province of Subbatra, which is his home town, Schweigen. He built it with his comrades for 3 years, and now it was fully built. More enchanting than ever.

When Harold when to the woods to find some other oak, he saw a man, like a blacksmith, he was chopping woods at the middle of the forest.

"Hey, excuse me?"

The man ignored him, but when he repeated on what he says he suddenly stopped chopping. He turned around slowly and, he was amazed that, somebody had found him.

"Oh, are you lost, boy?" He is not a man, he looks like he is his teens or 20s.

"Uhm, sorry. I am not lost."

"Then why are you here, chopping woods?"

"This is the only thing that I do, nothing else."

"Great, you sure are so good at chopping, you should help me do it."

"I am not permitted to have a job or recruit me as your crew."

"Why not? Do you have parents?"

"I do not have, sir."

"Well, let me keep you then, in my place."

"Really sir? Are you keeping a stray kid in your place?"

"You are not a stray kid, after all, you don't have parents, then I should keep you."

"Think first, sir. You might regret it after. Don't trust me that easily."

"Come on, I know all peoples are good, they were sometimes bad, but there is good inside them."

"But I don't plant goodness inside me."

"I am rooting you, be my guest. Not an actual guest but, be my comrade too."

"I'll think about it tomorrow, sir."

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow."

Harold walked away, leaving the boy behind. He again, returned to chop his woods.

The next day, Harold went back into the woods and saw nothing, he was curious by the second, and all of the sudden, he appeared at his back.

"Sir."

"Ahh, you scared me. Please don't do that again."

"I am sorry, sir."

"Never mind, have you decided yet?"

"Yes sir, I have decided that I will come with you."

"Wow, that is perfect."

"But there is something that I need to finish."