XLI. Fire vs Ice

As the story continues, Snow hesitated to move her body when she saw him lit fire from his hand. Her head was blank, saying, 'why can't I move?'

"Why are you not moving? Are you stunned by my fire? Ice woman." He threw his fire ball upon her and she dodged it using her force. Her ice blade hit his arm. "Hmm? You can do that? But, just because you put a hole on my arm, doesn't mean you can get the advantages to me. I can heal on my own, brat."

Snow was losing all of her breathe. Eric set all his place on fire, to make her steady. She knelt down, can't breathe. 

Snow laughed, like an evil person. That makes Eric confused a little. She laughed and laughed.

"Well, the old hag is having fun. Aren't ya?" He said.

Snow looked at him, like an evil person, her eyes were white as snow, and her pupil was sharp as a blade. Eric was frightened a bit. 

"Who are you calling a old hag, b*tch?" She said, with an eerie voice.

As the place was set on fire, she created an ice wall, which the cold is his weakness.

"DON'T TRAP ME WITH THIS BULLS**T AGAIN!" He shouted.

Snow woke up, beside the ice wall, outside, in the middle of the forest fire. That is why she can't breathe, and felt hot.

"Nieves? Nieves? Where is she?" She thought.

"Well, well. Thanks for your help, miss. I found my master." Ferra whispered. Snow slowly turned around, afraid. "Our master has risen from the burdens."

Snow ran away quickly to avoid her and the wildfire. She always scream 'Nieves' while running away. 

But, her heart stopped beating, she stopped running, she knelt down the ground.

"Why did I stop? How?" She thought. "Are you just going to run away like a coward, Your Majesty?" Her other self said. "What? No." She whispered. "No? Then what are you doing now? Isn't that running? Dumb." She tried to breathe, but, her lungs also, stopped working. "Look, even though you run, everything will at risk, if you don't fight back."

Ferra melted the ice barrier and called upon Wincela. "You have to kill that woman, but even though you don't, everyone will be against her, now."

"You said that I should kill every single widyel, so why not?" Wincela ran, too, chasing after Snow.

Snow tried to walk, slowly. But other parts of her body starts rejecting the move.

"You can't do anything. You are afraid, dumb, clumsy, lazy queen. Don't you want to avenge your parents death, also?" Her other half asked. "Didn't you want that in the first place? Is that why you are here, right? Think now before everything swallows up."

Snow hesitated to listen to the other half.

Wincela jumped from the tree, and saw Snow trembling on her knees.

"It looks like the last one wants to die, as well. Why are widyels weak?" She was ready to kill her, but, Snow was just like, normal again. Snow looked back at her. The death glare gave Wincela a chills from her spine. It looks like Snow is just a another person when you looked at her, smiling like a evil person. "What are you looking at, b*tch?" She mocked.

"Well, I was supposed to say that to you. Are you lost, baby girl?" Snow mocked back at her. Making Wincela so pissed on that eerie, deep voice.