I. Betrayal

Hundred of years ago, the war between the royal bloodline. The betrayal of the single blood because of greed. The cause of the wise king. King John Hector Sophixzel III, the father of the 8 kingdoms. King Hector  III has 9 children that owned 8 kingdoms, the other one owns nothing but hatred and loneliness.

These are his children; John Gregory, firstborn, king of Schweigen. Colden James, king of Leischen. Sylvester James, king of Aster. Maribela Jane, queen of Sana. Falcon Jean, king of Arizona. Sylvia May, queen of Baron. Maria Grace, queen of Haven. Sweena Mary, queen of Savana. Wisteria, the witch.

8 of his children got the 8 thrones and kingdoms, 8 of them were born only in one mother. King Hector III was married to a baker, Angela Chrysanthemum, he was in love to her by the making of soft bread in the entire kingdom. The other one, his mistress, Wisteria's mother, an enchantress, namely Willow. The story about Hector and Willow is quite a tragic story.

The king was in search for a beautiful flower in the meadows, it was dark and gloomy at the same time. The wolves were howling, the owls are hooting like cry, snakes are hissing like they were hunting some prey. The king saw a bright object coming from the middle of the woods. He cut every thorns that is blocking his way. He saw a bright blue flower in the middle of the thorns. He cut it and grabbed it, but something strange happened, the crows were spinning over the king and his men. A woman appeared at their blurry sight as the crows still spinning. The witch blocked the flower behind her, then she snapped her fingers in order to stop the crows from spinning.

"Who are you and what are you doing in the meadows?" The witch asked.

The king barely see her face because of the black fabric covering her face.

"I'm here to fetch some flowers for my wife and it seemed that the flower behind you catches my attention."

"Huh! Do you know what else will catch your attention?" She mocked.

"Oh, I beg your pardon?"

"Do you want me to repeat what I said?"

"No thank you, a scoundrel like you doesn't deserve the beauty that I have."

"Pardon witch, don't you know who I am, whom you calling a scoundrel, I am the king here and I order you to step aside and hand me that flower."

"Nahuh! No can do, this flower is my mom's favorite, in order to get this flower, will be my husband."

"A witch like you doesn't deserve a husband."

"Prove it, king."

The strong wind blew across her face, making the fabric flew off and reveals her identity. Her face is beautiful and bright just like her mom's flower, her eyes as bright blue as the flower and lips as red as blood. The king was mesmerized by her beauty. It is indeed, he fell in love. Then some creature howled, not a wolf, not a dog, it's a suspicious creature, it feels like a man.

"Sorry to bother your golden time, Your Highness. My brother is waiting for me and I shall go. But, you'll never see the flower again."

"Please let me have it, I will do everything I can just to have it."

"I already told you, Your Highness."

"Except that, I have a wife a-and children, jewelleries, you want jewelleries?"