Author's Note

Note:

Good day everyone, it is I, the author of Blood Stains On Snow, Kim CatzIt's been such a pleasure that you guys really enjoyed the story. And it has been such a tiring adventure for me to make the previous chapters as long as I can do. But for the next, I'll make it normal, unless you wanted me to wait for about days or weeks, I should include months if I were to busy in my school works.

I can't mix it all up, due to all the school works, the modules, quizzes, assignments and even exams, and for the upcoming research works. 

Next month, and for the next weeks or months, I am planning on making the chapters a little bit short. The previous 4 chapters were the history of the story, and for you to have a little bit of knowledge if you are not familiar with the next chapters. Inside the 4 chapters consist of their history, which tells us: Where do they come from? Which place is it? Who even started it?

For the people, friends, who are part of the story, which I took permission to portray a role inside the story, I am thankful. Thank you for being part of the story, your roles were such outstanding for me and for the readers.

Credits to those who volunteered:
SOPHYDEL
Sawlin Pritha
Frances Lim
Emanoel Labasan
My sister who gave some of their surnames

And, one more thing, I rated the story as a MATURED CONTENT from now on, because I know, and you know, you have read a, you know. Smoochiepoo thingy.

For the next parts, you'll be expecting more characters, more love scenes or smoochiepoo thingy, and action.

And more importantly, you will be meeting the ACTUAL PROTAGONIST and the ANTAGONIST of the story. Erm, eventually, you all already know who is the antagonist.

You'll be meeting the real protagonist of the story, so stay on your seats, don't get too excited, or you'll get killed by those witches. Just kidding. 

Closing message: I will be just around the corner, invite and share this to your friends. I am glad that you liked the story of mine. 

So, stay high, not low, you are with us from ups and downs. Get your horses ready, we will meet and greet the protagonist, The Power Of Leischen.

Warning: This is just a work of fiction, kings, queens, gods or goddesses that are said were some are true, some are don't. Do not repost or copy this, or republish this in any other app, or I'll let you see my dark side.