XXXI. New Reigns

For the past years, all of the great rulers in the Chrystalis nation, emerged and made an heirs.

Men and women collide and make love, therefore they make generations to come.

By the power of love, they made child, to succeed in the throne, next to their rulers.

Years have passed by, several kingdoms, and kings gave their throne to their loving sons and daughters, that have both nobility, loyalty, tranquility, ability, and success.

Most of the kingdoms in the nation, the heirs has to wait until they reach the age of 27 or 30, some are 20 to 25.

At the southern part of Chrystalis, none of them exceeded on the throne, they have to wait until they are 27 to sit on the throne.

Seraphim family has to wait until Valentine's daughter, Angelique Venus, will be at the throne. Valentine is the last one to  hold the named Seraphim. Angelique was the one they will call 'A Perfect Queen', because she is intelligent, more poise, she also trains as a knight. She usually take swords rather than chains to defeat.

For the Avyguard and Draco family, they still have to wait until their children step at the age of 30. Zysyss de Draco has 5 years left. Hydra of the Avyguard family has 6 years left. Zysyss was a little shy, he don't really aim the crown as duke. Hydra was a bit like her father, being majestic and clear.

Escabaro family from Faramir, the twin sons of the deceased king, Philippe Escabaro and Queen Kristina Maygwe. The queen is having a hard time thinking on who will sit on the throne. She is thinking that even though Colorado is the first one to come out, still Philippe Jr. has the most potential and more skillful than the elder brother. So their reigning will be postponed after their final tests. She was thinking of someone will sit on the throne and someone will hold the power to control their army as the position of general. Philippe Jr. has the most ability on the mind and in political rather than his elder brother. He is also a writer. The elder, somehow used swords rather than a pen.

Of course, Maygwe and Sophixzel are now related. Somehow, as the story said earlier, you can also marry a relative. Sweena Sophixzel, the wife of Alexandrov Maygwe, the brother of Kristina Maygwe.

The Sophixzel family set the rules, or changed it.

Rule #1: As a coming heir of the family, must indulge yourself to go at meetings, by yourself.
Rule #2: As a coming heir of the family, you have to wait until the age of 25, for the monarch.
Rule #3: As a coming heir of the family, you can't marry a relative.
Rule #4: As a heir of the family, do not put yourself at risk. You might implicate other family of us.

The rules changed by the hands of Queen Maribela of Sana and King Sylvester of Aster.

The new reigned kings or queens in the family blood of Sophixzel is Hans John Hrandol of Baron, Alexandra Sheril Maygwe of Savana, Avrilyn Ema of Arizona, Bela Lyn of Sana and lastly Ares Lukas of Aster.

Arabell was against it, but she has no choice but to let him ascend on the throne for his sake. Ares was kind of like his mother, more. He is nature-friendly and never wanted to be stubborn.

Grace was not that decisiveness. She was not ready to let her son suppress stressfully. Dylan was the not kind of guy who would rather sacrifice his own body and mind to the world. He is born afraid and sick. He has asthma and his bones are weak.

Hans, the son of Sylvia, was not like his mother who is hard headed and a bummer. He is more likely a gentleman like his father, a true king. He would rather stare the sun instead of being like his mother, who is actually useless rather in beauty.

Alexandra is way more like a high noble princess. Her mother, Sweena, taught her to be a better lady than the others.

Avrilyn is the eldest daughter of Falcon. He has 3 daughters total. She was very responsible, that she even taught in a very young age from her mother.

Some of all responsible rulers were bad, some are good. Now that they are running up through the throne, and compete for the Imperial Throne. Especially defeating the high place, Kastrilla.