VII. Indicolite Palace

Indicolite, a rare color, kind of stone, and optimistic value. Indicolite is from the Tourmaline group of crystals. This stone symbolizes fosters compassion and cool headedness. It is a crystal spirit and peace, and it frees the mind to explore a higher consciousness and spiritual connection. It receives the messages of the heavens, and if someone has this or what kind of animal is it, it can recognize the owner of the stone. This helps to increase intelligence of a person. 

The Indicolite Palace is located at Leischen, also known as the Palace of the Sapphire Eyed Family. This was the palace of the 1st king of Leischen, King Colden James Sophixzel, now ruled by Queen Icela Voucha Sophixzel

Leischen was full of excitement when you wanted to visit it, there are lots of beautiful places to see in Leischen, the blue lagoon, hidden among the trees, the blue lagoon was protected and sealed off to town outsiders were a witch, an old witch. This witch is blind, but she keeps the lagoon in a blue color as long as she can handle her powers. She did not also activate the blue color of the lagoon, but with the help of the indicolite crystal or blue tourmaline cave below the lagoon. It is also their source to keep the heat alive. 

The cave was named by the witch, Cerulean Cave of the Spirits. Why spirits, have you thought of that? The cave was known for the spiritual call, or you can speak and talk to your dead loved ones. The witch knew this when she wished that she could talk to her dead mother, who is killed by the time of King Benedict's 1st war. By the way, the witch is almost a hundred years old, so she might die if she keep her powers steady beneath Leischen. The lagoon is also a healing spot for those who are injured, but the witch itself is curing them. 

The third is the Garden of Harmony, which means peace. Colden uses the garden as his peace place, same for his wife, Iloena. Both of them arranged the garden. The garden is also the vault of the king and the first lady of Leischen. The garden was full of winter flowers and roses with only 2 colors, which is white and red. 

Leischen is famous because it is uphill kingdom and it is very cold. Even though winter starts at the month of October or December, the cold days and nights of Leischen always starts at the month of August. The same as Aster.

The land of Aster was located at left-down of Leischen. Both are in the way across the mountain of Lavina. Aster and Leischen were the same, although Aster serves as the Star of the Night, their forest attracts the stars for them to shine more bright. 

Leischen, the coldest and the most valuable town of all time. Cherished by all visitors, vikings when shopping, and florists. 

It is all peace and quiet after King Colden died at the war, nobody knows yet who struck him or killed him in the battle, that will be remained as a secret, for the sake of both kingdoms. The late queen, the first lady of Leischen, Iloena Peruvian, the lovely wife of Colden. She was an adventurer, a florists rather. Her whole family were all florists. 

She was also called Rose Maiden, literally everywhere she goes. Her wavy hair flows like ocean, eyes that hold the riches of the land, sweetest among the sweet. But the negative part in her is she talks like she is not taught, few of the gentlemen and ladies disrespect her for talking inappropriate. But that was only her mouth, her attitude and grace is most seen by many.

When she was reigned Queen of Leischen, she was also pregnant at the time. She was loved by all. Fairest among the women of Subbatra.

At the month of November, a child was born, a pretty princess was born namely, Icela Voucha, the daughter of both beloved Highnesses. Icela is likely the image of the queen, beautiful like her, the hair is as wavy as the ocean, the smile is the most fairer of the land, the eyes were colored sapphire like her father. 

She was taught using swords at the age of 3, while watching her father train. But when her father died, she lost her passion on holding a sword, and began to shut herself on her own room, crying and begging for her father to come back.

She was also called the Crimson-Sapphire Maiden of Leischen because of her love of red roses, with those blue eyes, the warm touch of the princess makes everyone fall to their knees. The fair skin washes through the snow, and the breeze may walk with her. 

Leischen is a secretive place, winter covens can walk in the sun but can't reveal their true identity to the people. Winter covens were said that they keep the winter season in check, so they have to stay there only at winter season. Or they will protect the town they were assigned to, they have to protect the town from winter storms or tragic events. It is agreed that they can walk in the sun, people can't tell if it's a coven or a human, they have a symbol carved in their backs, it symbolizes the winter, and it was carved as an snowflake shape.

Leischen is now also the home of magical creatures like fairies and centaurs. Icela kept them safe from harm when Pixiland and Elveswenn were attacked and burned their forest. One of those creatures that she kept safe was her lover, a winter coven.

Icela, however, seems to be a bit hardened today, now that both of her parents are gone, her secret lover died, too, in a such disturbing way, how she would handle the things by herself, while she is months pregnant. Her life has been more miserable. 

Her only support that she always receive is always her uncle, Sylvester and her aunt, Maribela, together with her 1st cousin, Lorenz Sophixzel. She may now receive their support because she mended the truce or broken bond of Schweigen, Leischen and Sana.

Her only gift that her lover left her was the child in her womb. He told her that the child that she would born soon will be the land's savior. Her lover, the winter coven, her only friend, turned his back away from his tribe or clan, even their respected master, both of his remaining family, his father and sister, died, killed by the war machine of the covens. They were ambushed. 

The only way for Icela and her child to survive is to sacrifice his life by fighting their war lady. He only turned away because he only wanted to be free, from slavery, from torture, from being killed by humans. 

Leischen, again, is a secretive place. All of these were beautiful, magical, and darkness. Those cold breeze were full of souls, lagoon that can heal you, and a cave that can talk with your dead loved ones. 

Leischen is quiet, and it symbolizes peace, but little did you know, Leischen hides more than that in this world. They are more, you don't have to discover it, as long as you flow with the souls of the wind in this story, more and more adventures will come to your hand. 

Leischen is Peace.