Chapter 43

1 year later ... september 2020

Ember Houston Texas These past couple of months have been overall traumatic but still yet , life couldn't have turned out any more enhanced for Ember

Ember
Houston Texas
These past couple of months have been overall traumatic but still yet , life couldn't have turned out any more enhanced for Ember. Speaking of that , she made the decision to initially become a registered nurse at Texas Memorial Hospital in Houston where she as well as Tristian decided to reside a couple months after he graduated from college in May.

She was there with him by his side every step of the way up until the day he took that walk across the stage and got his diploma along with his degree in entertainment. They both expressed to one another about getting a house together although the perfect thing about it was that they've already been with each other for 6 months so it was only equitable that they both went for it as a couple.

The house was stunning and amazing beyond words. They both loved it the more they glanced over it therefore they couldn't help but to put in a offer.

A couple months later , they got a call from their realtor and found out that their proposal on the house was accepted furthermore they both could instantly move into the fully furnished 5 bedroom , 3 bath house they fell in love with at first glance , not to mention that , that particular house was the very first house the realtor showed them and ultimately without a doubt they ended up securing the house living more luxurious than ever.

Ember and Tristian were both content as well as satisfied with the technique of their lifestyle but yet still even though it's been a whole year already , the two of them still were in disbelief that they both came this far in their life however they both still yet had their  lives to plan out as partners but also as a couple.