Chapter 9

Priest                              Los Angeles , Ca                                    12:50pm It was ten minutes till one o' clock , Priest and Biggie were still at the warehouse with Dro trying to get the c...

Priest
Los Angeles , Ca
12:50pm
It was ten minutes till one o' clock , Priest and Biggie were still at the warehouse with Dro trying to get the cash and get the fuck out of there but this nigga wanted to chat instead of do what he needed to do. 5 minutes into just sitting in silence , Dro decided to finally break the awkwardness between them.

" Look I know you just wanna get this money and get da' fuck on , I'm just tryna get to know you a lil bit since I might be seeing more of you around making drops and shit that's all. " Dro said sitting at his desk.

" Yeah you right but I mean Kody do drop offs too sometimes so you might be seeing both of us around a lot plus Biggie. " I said pointing in Biggie's direction.

" Aight I hear you. " He said shaking his head , " Well without further ado. "

After he said that , he reached down on the floor and pulled out a big black MCM book bag and dropped it down on the desk. That must be the bag with the money in it. It gotta be. I said to myself.

" Well , you got what I need and I got what you need." He said as I stood up walking towards the bag.

Just as I was 2 seconds away from putting my hand on the bag , Biggie slightly pushed me back. At first I had a crazy look on my face but then I remembered why he blocked me from grabbing the bag , he wanted to make sure the money was all good.

" Biggie , the money all dere' and good bro ? " I asked slightly eyeing Dro.

I watched him as I saw him count a stack of the money and put it to his ear as he fingered through it.

" Yeah bro , we all good

" Yeah bro , we all good. We can ride now. " He said as he zipped up the book bag.

I dropped the duffle bag with the dope in it on the desk and took two steps back and stood there while he looked over the dope.

" That's what you need right ? " I asked Dro calmly as he looked in the bag.

" Just what I needed , good job youngin. Tell Koby I appreciate his business and I appreciate y'all as well." He said pointing at me and Biggie.