Author's Note Before You Continue ...

Dear Readers ,

   I am very excited to present to you my very first book written , created & published by me. There will be minimum to no explicit content in my book ... I'm not really good with writing scenes out like that but it won't hurt to try.

My book came about from ideas of imagination from other books I've read & loved from different authors and plus some storylines have caught my attention which has caused my imagination too come up with this story that I am about to bring before you guys.

So again I say this is my first book that has been created on wattpad and I hope you guys enjoy & tune in because I have a lot in store for this book. Also updates will try to be done every week if not , I will try to update y'all in the comments if y'all leave one.

      Make sure you guys like , vote & leave comments on my book.  Also if you end up enjoying the updates on the book and like where I'm going with the story , you guys can hit that follow button  on my page  and tune in for updates.

One More Thing ... ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THE PICTURES THAT ARE / WILL BE SHOWN IN THIS STORY. THESE PICTURES AND / OR VIDEOS ARE BEING USED FROM GOOGLE , PINTEREST & OTHER WEBSITES ON THE GOOGLE SERVER.

                           Enjoy
                          Comment
                            Vote
                           Follow