Chapter 60

FaithMiami Florida 9:11am4 days until Bahamas trip

Faith
Miami Florida
9:11am
4 days until Bahamas trip ..
The calming and easing sound of the hard rain tapping against the big glass window pane woke me out of a gaping sleep that I had desperately needed for some time now. I haven't been getting rest lately because of the nightmares along with cold sweats keeping me awake at all times of the night.

Priest wasn't at the house one particular night I had a bad nightmare so I had to handle it all by myself but I couldn't and I knew that I needed him here with me to calm me so I jus decided to call him so I could go back to sleep. He heard the shakiness in my voice and instantly knew something was wrong and just rushed back home to be by my side. From there on out , he wanted to keep a eye out on me so he decided to change his schedule around so he could be with me at home every night and I wouldn't be alone.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in the bed looking around the room to wake myself up. I took a deep breath standing up from the bed to open the window curtain. As I opened it up I squint my eyes adjusting to the rainy cloudy sky outside.

I stretched my body out and yawned as I slid my feet in my slippers to head downstairs to start making breakfast for everybody

I stretched my body out and yawned as I slid my feet in my slippers to head downstairs to start making breakfast for everybody. It was a couple days before we all were set to go to on the Bahamas trip that the girls and I had planned out some months ago. I was excited about the trip itself because it meant that I got to be around my closet friends also Priest and I would have some time to ourselves to reconnect as well as focus more on our relationship to spend some well needed time with each other.

I could see as clear as daylight that Priest was trying his best to be strong and hold it together for me but of course I knew he was hurting inside not to mention him feeling like my situation was his fault. I never sat him down and had a serious conversation with him about everything I was going through quite yet but I knew for certain that today wouldn't be the day for that.

Today I needed him to just let everything go and put all our issues including work duties to the side for today to just enjoy all his friends that were coming over for the cookout later on today. 
As I reached the bottom of the stairs I walked over to the kitchen to finally start breakfast but before I did I had to have a little pick me up so I decided to make a pot of coffee.