Chapter 52

Ryleigh Atlanta Georgia6:10pmJah and I had been out and about all damn near all day just enjoying our quality time together which was very much needed and satisfying

Ryleigh
Atlanta Georgia
6:10pm
Jah and I had been out and about all damn near all day just enjoying our quality time together which was very much needed and satisfying. Even though we've been together for nearly 2 years he never failed to amaze me. It would always bring me back to our college days when things were upright with us where we would always have fun and when we were both in love the most.

We had finally made it back home after being out all day and I was a little tired from all the walking so I went upstairs to the bedroom to take a nap. I collapsed onto the bed taking my shoes off but before I could get comfortable in the bed good a notification came to my phone.

It was from the shaderoom. I clicked on it and when I saw the post I immediately was shocked as I carefully read the caption under the picture. It read beyond blessed to be a father soon.

It didn't bother that Jah had apparently put the news out to the world about me being pregnant but at the same time I felt a type of way because he didn't bother to even come to me so we could talk about it together first

It didn't bother that Jah had apparently put the news out to the world about me being pregnant but at the same time I felt a type of way because he didn't bother to even come to me so we could talk about it together first. I knew he was excited and so was I but I still felt like he should've came to me first before revealing the news to instagram.

Besides I knew that eventually Priest , Faith , Ember and Tristian would see it too and feel some type of way that I didn't call and tell them the news or come see them in person. That was what worried me the most out of everything. I missed my girls and I know they felt the same and I was ready too see them in person. It's been a long time coming.

I became frustrated the more I looked at the picture at the fact that Jah didn't come to me first about it so I just decided to sleep it off and then maybe after I woke up we would finally talk things out.

I placed my phone face down on the bed as I laid it beside me cuddling under the covers trying to get comfortable. I finally laid down on my side of the bed getting snug nodding off to sleep.

JahmirAtlanta Georgia 7:04pm I was a little worn out from my day out with Ryleigh but it was all worthy

Jahmir
Atlanta Georgia
7:04pm
I was a little worn out from my day out with Ryleigh but it was all worthy. Today was full of nothing but fun and excitement. All I could see was the smile on her face throughout the day. The news about her being pregnant with my soon to be son or daughter was nothing short of excitement and joy.

I knew I wanted to be the best father that I could be for my unborn child and I was gone accomplish that goal with no question. In the back of my mind , I knew that Ryleigh was a little upset about me putting the news of the pregnancy on instagram before talking about with her first but of course I knew I had to apologize and nothing was going to come in the way of that. I didn't wanna fight or argue with her , if anything I was just wanted to do all that I could to keep her happy cheery even if we had to bicker back and forth a little bit.

I just wanted things to stay how they were now .. content , peaceful and safe which was everything to me in every way. Just knowing that she was full of peace and comfortable with us at the end of the day was all that mattered to me so I knew deep down in my soul that I had to make things right with her if I wanted our relationship to stay that way.

I made my way up the stairs towards the bedroom to attempt to assemble our little situation. Hopefully everything went well as planned so I anticipated for a minute as I thought that I would make a whole romantic night out of it. I tiptoed back downstairs as I headed out grabbing my keys on the way out walking towards my Mercedes Benz G Wagon truck contemplating about how I would set everything up at the house specifically in the backyard.

Once it was nightfall everything I had planned out for tonight would all fall into place

Once it was nightfall everything I had planned out for tonight would all fall into place. I prayed nothing would go wrong and that Ryleigh would forgive me.

                                  sidenote
~ make sure y'all comment cute baby names ~