Chapter 26

Faith                             Atlanta , Ga                                 8:30am I woke by the sound of my alarm clock blaring loudly from the bedside table

Faith
Atlanta , Ga
8:30am
I woke by the sound of my alarm clock blaring loudly from the bedside table. I sat up and turned it off as I laid down again tossing and turning not wanting to get up. I picked up my phone to check and see if anyone had texted or called and I had text message from Priest telling me that he would be back a little later and to keep busy until he got back.

I smiled at his text thinking back to when he kissed me yesterday before he left out. I felt like I get butterflies in my stomach every time I thought about it or just him period. I got out of bed walking towards the bathroom to take a shower. 15 minutes later , I was done so I grabbed a towel to wrap around my body so I could do my hygiene routine.

Once I was done , I walked over to the closet to pick out a outfit to work out in. It's been years since I been working out and plus I feel like I been gaining a few pounds since I been in LA with Priest so it was much needed. 10 minutes later , I had finally found a work out outfit. I found some underwear and slid them on then I walked back to the bathroom to put a cute messy ponytail in my hair. * at the top *

                     Faith's Workout FitAfter I did my hair , I walked towards the bed and put my clothes on so I could get ready to go

Faith's Workout Fit
After I did my hair , I walked towards the bed and put my clothes on so I could get ready to go. I put my sneakers and some earrings on and grabbed my phone off the bed before walking back downstairs to get my purse and keys to head out for the day.

Before leaving , I made sure the the side was locked and I locked the front door behind me as I walked towards my car to head to the gym. I called Priest to let him know I wasn't gone be home till maybe later but I didn't get a answer so I sent him a text.

Faith❤️: hey babe I won't be home till maybe later today so if you get home before me make sure you text or call me when you make it .. be safe 😘
                                                                                9:50am
After I sent the text , I pulled out of my driveway and headed towards the gym to get my workout in for the day. 20 minutes later , I finally pulled up at the gym so I grabbed everything I needed then hopped out my car and walked inside the gym.