Chapter 59

* time skip *
5 months later .. february 4

Omniscient
It was finally a new year for the whole gang and they all needed a fresh start and new beginnings with this trip to the Bahamas that they all had planned out since the end of last year.

Priest and Faith decided that it would be a good idea to invite Kody and Gianna along to have more familiar faces including getting both their minds off all the traumatic memories of what occurred between them last year just to clear their heads. 

With a sense of hope , the gang was anxious also nervous that the long overdue situation between both Ryleigh and Ember would finally be put to rest and their bond would slowly but surely be put back together all in due time. In certain situations they both could be stubborn so it would definitely take time for them to get their bond back tight like the old days , hopefully this getaway would do it's duties and work out for the best.

They were set to meet up and also depart for the trip in about 4 days so Faith decided that it would be a nice idea to invite everyone over to her and Priest's house for a get together with a sleepover as well. After all they've both been through just within the last year , Priest had finally convinced Faith that it would be therapeutic for her to get back into the rhythm of having her closest friends unitedly present in one house full of fun , laughter and just enjoying each other's company.
Not to mention Faith knew without a doubt she really desperately needed this trip to recuperate from everything she dealt within the last year but of course she definitely knew she had Priest had to help her through her anxiety , depression and post traumatic trauma due to her rape incident with her ex boyfriend Cam.

A year ago Faith didn't know her ex boyfriend Cam had came back in town until he popped up at the same place she was at and it all went left from there on. Ever since then she was beyond traumatized and desperately needed all the support she could get. It got so bad to the point where she would wake up from the worst dreams unimaginable and of course Priest was there by her side every night to assist her in any and every way he could.

He knew it would be traumatic for her to deal with this circumstance alone all by herself so his profound feelings along with his intimacy for her , he had no choice but to stick by her side every step of the way as well as be the best and strongest person for her in her time of need. Of course he knew without question that he would marry her and she would become his wife one day , that's what made their relationship easy for the both of them .. his willingness to love , their deep connection with one another and especially their family along with their closest friends being by their side supporting their relationship including love for each other through it all.

I hope this chapter got y'all caught up on everything .. enjoy 😊