Chapter 7

Priest                                 Los Angeles , Ca                                       5:45am I had just landed in LA at around 6 in the morning and that nap I had was much needed being that I've barel...

Priest
Los Angeles , Ca
                                 5:45am
I had just landed in LA at around 6 in the morning and that nap I had was much needed being that I've barely been sleeping these past few days. As soon as I landed , I had a driver take me to my car a friend of Kody's was holding for me down at his auto shop.

About 45 minutes later , I had arrived at the auto shop to pick up the car Kody's friend had for me.

" Hey Roberto , I'm here to pick the car Kody had you holding for me. " I said calmly.

" Yeah yeah , one second. " He said as he went to the back to get the keys to the car.

He came back walking upfront wit' the keys in hand and a big black MCM book bag. I kept eyeing the bag cause I didn't wanna ask him straight out what was in there so I just kept quiet.

We walked back outside to where the car was. He had stashed in his garage wit' the door down I guess to let niggas know to not go in there. He let up the garage door and what I saw definitely had me hyped as fuck for real.

The car Kody had for me , I probably wouldn't be able to get or afford to get right now or in 2 years if I wanted too. It was a 2019 white Aston Martin decked out wit' rims and red leather seats.

                       Priest's Car While In LA I was hella excited to be flexing

I was hella excited to be flexing ... or shall I say showing off in this shit riding round' in LA.

" Ooouu shit , this mutha' fucka  is too fire. I said walking around the car and peeping at the inside.

" Glad you like it amigo , ya homie Kody really got you riding in style. " Roberto said dapping me up.

" Well I sure as hell will let my nigga know that he is greatly appreciated for real. " I said opening up the door to sit in the car.

As I admired the luxurious car that Kody gave me , I honestly could barely believe that he got me this fire ass whip just to drive in while I was LA. I mean shit I could barely imagine myself in this whip but it was really reality though.