Chaper 11

Priest                                Los Angeles ,Ca                                      11:30am I woke the same morning but not as early as usual because of the situation that happened between Kryssi and K...

                                   Priest
                                Los Angeles ,Ca
                                     11:30am
I woke the same morning but not as early as usual because of the situation that happened between Kryssi and Kody earlier this morning. I wiped the cold and sleep out of my eyes as I sat up on the side of the bed to check my phone. The time read 11:30am and I had a text from Faith , it read :

Faith😚💕: hey boo I was just thinking about you and checking up on you text me back when you can 😘.
                                                                         12:50am
I sent her a text back then I stood up and walked over to my closet to get some clothes and underwear for my shower. I decided to go out for breakfast this morning just so I can do a little bit of sight seeing and shit around LA.

I got in the shower and let the water fall over my body with my head underneath the shower head. While in the shower , I began to think about my mom and how she was doing and feeling for the past couple weeks I've been out here. I haven't had a chance to even call her up and check on her since I been in LA and I felt bad about it obviously because I love my mom to death , more than anything and it would kill me if something were to happen to her or she ended up in the hospital or sum shit like that.

I turned around and let the water fall over my back as I threw my head back and let the water hit my face as I rinsed off. I got out the shower , grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body as I stepped out. I threw the towel down on the floor as I put on my underwear then I got ready to do my hygiene stuff.

After I did my hygiene stuff , I walked over to the bed to see my outfit I laid there and swiftly put it on then I threw on my chains , watch and a black hat too.

                                 Priest's Outfit I took a picture of my outfit and posted it on instagram then I grabbed my book bag and keys then headed downstairs to see Kody still sleeping in the same spot on the couch from earlier this morning

Priest's Outfit
I took a picture of my outfit and posted it on instagram then I grabbed my book bag and keys then headed downstairs to see Kody still sleeping in the same spot on the couch from earlier this morning. I'm guessing Kryssi didn't show back up or call and I didn't wanna wake him up so I just made sure I quietly closed the door and locked up before I left.