Chapter 29

Priest                              Atlanta , Ga                                  5:17pm The doctors had just came in the waiting area to talk to Ember and I about Faith was doing

                                  Priest
                             Atlanta , Ga
                                 5:17pm
The doctors had just came in the waiting area to talk to Ember and I about Faith was doing. I could tell that part of what they were going to tell us wasn't going to be good news at the least. I was worried about Faith just as much as her friend Ember was. The doctors began to talk to us about how Faith was doing.

" Hi are you both friends of Faith Gonzales ? " One of the doctors said.

" Yes. " Ember and I said in unison.

" Okay well Faith is a strong girl by far and very brave. Her vitals are strong but she would need to stay here overnight with us for a day or two maybe and she will also need a blood transfusion due to lack of blood - "

" Wait why would she need a blood transfusion ? " I asked curiously interrupting the doctor.

Ember side eyed me like she knew something but didn't want to tell me but I acted like I didn't notice it.

" Well uh Miss Gonzales just so happened to have cut herself 3 times and just let the blood leak out of her which is the cause of the transfusion

" Well uh Miss Gonzales just so happened to have cut herself 3 times and just let the blood leak out of her which is the cause of the transfusion. " The doctor informed me as I started to feel dizzy.

Ember saw my reaction to the news of Faith cutting herself and asked if I was okay.

" Priest are you okay ? "

" Uh yeah I- I just need to go get some air real quick." I said as I walked out.

I couldn't handle the fact that Faith would really try to end her life as I nervously paced back and forth outside of the hospital. Why .. Was it me ... Did I do something ? I thought to myself as I saw Ember coming outside seconds later to check on me.

" You okay ? " She asked.

" Honestly ... no not really. I don't  get why she would even think or want to do something like that to herself ya know ? " I said in frustration.