Chapter 15

Priest                          Los Angeles , Ca                                  11:54pmI was abruptly frightened out of my deep relaxing sleep by the sound of a lady's voice coming over the intercom requestin...

Priest
Los Angeles , Ca
11:54pm
I was abruptly frightened out of my deep relaxing sleep by the sound of a lady's voice coming over the intercom requesting the need for a doctor. I sat up slowly on the long couch wiping my hands across my face and wiping the sleep from my eyes to wake up from my nap that was much needed since I seemed to be stressing a little too much about what happened to Kody earlier today. Once I got myself together I went up to the registry desk to see if anyone had any information about Kody yet.

" Hi I'm Priest Young , I came in with my friend Kody some hours earlier today. It's almost the next morning and I haven't got any information on his well being since he's been in here and I'm really starting to get worried. " I said calmly trying not to panic.

" Ahhh you do look familiar , your friend's the guy with the long dreads right ? " The nurse said as she thought back to earlier.

" Uh yeah right that's him , uh you know him or sum ? " I asked in curiosity.

" No no not at all I just remember faces that's all. " She said holding her head down a little.

" Oh okay well it's nice to meet you uh - " I paused as I waited for her to introduce herself.

" Oh it's Alicia , my name's Alicia but everybody calls me Ally. " She said shaking my hand.

" Well it's nice to meet you Ally and uh about my friend .. Kody. " I said hesitantly changing the subject.

" Right right uh I don't have anything on him but I'll definitely go and look for his doctor to check and see if he has any information on him for you. I'm headed there right now. " She said as she grabbed a folder and took off down the hall.

I went back to sit down on the long couch and wait some more so I decided to send Faith a text and update her about Kody and how I was holding up.

Priest💙: hey Fay I'm just checking up on you to see how you're doing and to make sure you're okay uh I still don't have any information on Kody yet but I'll have it soon I miss you and I'll see when you get here have a safe flight baby girl 😘
                                                                        12:30am
After I texted her , I just took it upon myself to get some air and just get in my car and just drive around until nurse Ally called me to let me know about Kody.

I walked out towards my car , sat in for a minute and drove off on the highway with no known destination figured out yet but I knew I needed to get out that hospital waiting room and clear my head and that's what I was going to do.

                                   Faith                             Atlanta , Ga                                11:30pm 2 and a half hours had passed and I was almost ready and all packed up to go to the airport to catch my flight to LA

                                   Faith
                             Atlanta , Ga
                               11:30pm
2 and a half hours had passed and I was almost ready and all packed up to go to the airport to catch my flight to LA. I picked up my phone to look at the time from the dresser as I had it on the charger , the time read 11:30pm then I noticed a text from Priest basically telling me that he was just checking up on me and he had no information on his friend Kody yet but he'll have it soon and to have a safe flight. I blushed at his text and thought about how sweet it was of him that he checked in on me so I texted him back.

Faith😚💕: hey boo I'm alright just about almost ready and packed to head to the airport to catch my flight up there but I'll be there before you know it and if you wouldn't mind I wanted you to meet me at the airport if you could uh see you soon 😘
                                                                            11:40pm
I sent the text then I checked to make sure I had everything packed and ready then I checked my hair to make sure it was decent then I brushed my teeth to freshen up to get ready to go. 5 seconds later I heard Em coming up the stairs towards my room.

" Fay you almost ready boo? " She asked standing at the door.

" Uh yeah I just had to brush my teeth to freshen up but I'm ready to go though. " I said grabbing my suitcase from my bed.

" Alrighty let's get rolling then bitch. " She said grabbing my shoe bag.

We both struggled with the bags as we went downstairs to head out to Em's car so she could drop me off at the airport. As we finally reached the bottom of the stairs I made sure everything was decent and clean before I headed out towards the car.

After I straightened up a little and it was decent enough , I grabbed my purse and my car keys to put in my purse then Em and I walked out towards the car to put the suitcases in the trunk then I went back to lock up the house and I got back in the car so I could head out towards the airport.

          Faith's Outfit To Wear To The AirportAfter almost an hour long car ride , I was startled by the sudden movement of my body shaking a little , once I came to I had suddenly realized that I had fallen asleep and Em was waking me up to let ...

After almost an hour long car ride , I was startled by the sudden movement of my body shaking a little , once I came to I had suddenly realized that I had fallen asleep and Em was waking me up to let me know that we had finally made to the airport.

" Aye boo wake up we here. " She said trying to get me to wake up.

I struggled to open my eyes for a minute but once I came to I realized that we had finally made it so I could catch my flight in time. I looked around in my my purse for my phone to see what time it was and it read 12:48am which meant it was almost time for my flight to board to LA. On the inside , I was excited but on the outside , I was still sleepy as hell and I really needed to check up on Priest to see how he was doing and to let him know that I would be there as soon as I could.

Em and I both got out the car to carry my suitcases inside the airport and of course Em offered to stay and wait with me until I boarded my plane. As we walked in , we both headed towards the seating area to wait for my flight number to be called. We both got coffee from Starbucks and we got food from McDonald's since those were the only two restaurants open past 12am in the airport.

We both sat down and ate our food and talked about how much we would miss each other since I was gonna be in LA for a whole week or more depending on how Kody's condition was while I was out there. As we finished up our food about 5 minutes later my flight number was called and I had to board my plane which also meant I had to leave Em behind till I got back in town.

" Awe oh my god I'm gone miss you so much boo. " Em said as tears started to well up in her eyes.

" Oh god girl please don't make me cry in this airport. I'll be back before you even start to miss me and you know I'll check in every chance I get. " I said as I went to give Em a goodbye hug.

" You know imma miss you too hun even though I know you still gone be wit ya lil boo .. friend or whatever you wanna call em. " She said laughing at her own little joke.

" Girl whatever , I'll call you when I land. " I said grabbing my suitcases heading towards the gate to board the plane.

" Aight bye girl. " She said waving at me.

" Love you boo. " I said waving back at her.

I boarded the plane and went to find my seat then I put my suitcases in the compartment above my head , grabbed my phone , headphones and my blanket so I could take a nap and wait to land in LA.