Chapter 31

                                     Faith                                Atlanta , Ga                                     8:15am The sun was shining bright behind in the curtains as I got up and opened them letting the sunlight shin in the room g...

Faith
Atlanta , Ga
8:15am
The sun was shining bright behind in the curtains as I got up and opened them letting the sunlight shin in the room giving the room some light and I felt much better than earlier this morning when Ember called and woke me up.

Tired of wearing this hospital gown , the nurse came in yesterday night and told me I could change into something more comfortable so I text Priest to pack me a overnight bag with some clothes and some underwear and some comfy socks to put on my feet.

Faith😚💕: goodmorning honey before you come by the hospital can you go by the condo for me and pack a overnight bag with a comfortable outfit and some underwear and some comfy socks to wear on my feet please .. thank you see you soon 😘
8:24am

I sent the text as I walked to the bathroom to put my hair in a silk low ponytail. * at the top * I walked back to lay down and relax as I heard my phone go off , it was Priest texting me back.

Priest💙: morning love of course I can do that for you I'll be there by 10 or 1030 make sure you eat and relax see you soon 😘
8:28am
I put my phone back on the bed beside me as I laid down to relax some more and wait for Priest to come see me. I picked up the remote and turned the tv on as I thought back to the day Priest and I saw the news story about his little brother Rashawn and him escaping from the shelter he was staying in.

I felt bad for both Priest and his little brother because I always wanted them both to find and reconnect with each other ever since the day we both went to adoption house together and I saw how broken and sad Priest was when the lady told us he didn't live with her anymore. I wanted that for him more than ever.

I scanned through the channels trying to find something to watch as I scanned through , I saw a tv show that caught my attention so I started to watch that. 3 minutes into the show , I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up and saw that it was Cam calling me so I ignored it putting my phone back down on the bed and continued watching the tv show.