Chapter 6

Faith                                Atlanta , Ga                                   8:30am Faith woke up the next morning scared out of her deep sleep by her phone ringing

Faith
                                Atlanta , Ga
                                   8:30am
Faith woke up the next morning scared out of her deep sleep by her phone ringing. She got herself together as quick as she could before her phone hung up as she picked it up from her bedside table , it already stopped ringing. So she sat up on the edge of her bed , slid on her bedroom slippers and looked her phone to see who was calling her and it was her other friend Ember .. Ember White.

            Faith's Other Friend Ember Faith and Ember  both met a few months after she moved to Atlanta when they were both basketball girlfriends

Faith and Ember both met a few months after she moved to Atlanta when they were both basketball girlfriends. She barely knew anyone in Atlanta except for Cam and Ember's boyfriend at the time who also played for the Hawks so Ember offered to show her around the city. They got along like they knew each other for years and it's been that way ever since. Faith and Ember both told each other everything about their lives and promised to never tell anyone besides each other and Ryleigh.

Over the years , the 3 of them became like the three musketeers , always together all the time when they were all in Atlanta and if not in town , they were on 3 way with each other laughing and talking about what happened during the week. They were all closer than ever and that never changed whether they were with each other or long distance. Their bond was sacred , locked and secured and nobody could ever come in between them , not even a nigga.

She continued to sit on the edge of her bed and she began to call Ember back to see what it was that she wanted. The phone rung at 2 times before she answered.
                              Phone Conversation
Em ✨🤤: hello ?

Faith 😘❗️: hey girl , did you call me earlier?

Em ✨🤤: yeah , but you didn't answer the phone , wassup wit that ?

Faith 😘❗️: * busts out laughing * uh first of all bitch I was sleeping hella good till you called and scared me to death outta my damn sleep

Em ✨🤤: uh my bad bitch , you must've got some good dick last night ?

Faith 😘❗️: *busts out laughing * uh look at you bitch being all nosey and shit , but nah no dick over this way , I was getting some well much needed sleep that's all