Chapter 23

Faith                            Atlanta , Ga                                  1:45pm Shortly after Priest left out , I started unpacking our suitcases to make us feel more like we were at home while we were out ...

                                   Faith
                            Atlanta , Ga
                                 1:45pm
Shortly after Priest left out , I started unpacking our suitcases to make us feel more like we were at home while we were out here. 10 minutes into putting some clothes away , I heard my phone ring and it was Ember calling me so I answered.
Phone Conversation
Ember💋: hey faith wasssup boo ?

Faith❤️: hey boo nothing much girl just unpacking some stuff

Ember💋: wait why don't tell me you moved and did say nothing to us bitch

Faith❤️: * laughs * girl no I'm back in atlanta with priest this time his mom's not doing to good so I cane with him to make sure he was gone be alright that's all

Ember💋: awe oh my god I hope she'll be alright girl

Faith❤️: yeah me too girl hopefully y'all will finally get to meet him after all this time

Ember💋: oh we definitely meeting his ass fa sho me and ryleigh both

Faith❤️: * laughs * how'd I know you say bitch you crazy

Ember💋: we just gotta make sure he treating our girl right that's all

Faith❤️: yeah yeah I know well lemme finish unpacking all this shit so I can go to sleep girl I'll talk to you soon

Ember💋: alright girl

I hung up the phone with Ember and put it back down on the bed as I finished unpacking the last of our clothes from the suitcases. I was excited that I would be seeing both of my girls soon because I haven't seen or heard from them in a long while plus they would get a chance to meet Priest soon too so that was exciting. I smiled as I thought back about the nighttime dinner date he made for me.  We were starting to get closer than ever and that was a feeling I planned on having for a long time.

Soon after I finished , I put the suitcases in the closet and then pulled the covers from the bed so I could get comfortable and drift off to sleep. Minutes later , I heard my phone ring and it was Priest texting me to let me know that he made it to his destination. I texted him back letting him know I was safe and that I was done unpacking our suitcases then I put my phone back down on the bed beside me and drifted off to sleep.