Chapter 2

Omniscient

                                     Faith                                New York                                   1:50am It was nearly 2am when Faith got back to her hotel room in New York for the night

                                     Faith
                               New York
                                  1:50am
It was nearly 2am when Faith got back to her hotel room in New York for the night. She was so drained and tired from crying earlier all she wanted to do was run a nice hot bubble bath and get some rest for her flight back to Atlanta. But she didn't want to fall asleep without sending Priest a text letting him know she made it to her hotel room safely , plus she didn't want him to worry about her all night. While she was on her way to the hotel , Priest had sent Faith a text letting her know that it was him texting her and to save his number. As she got settled in her room , she walked in her bathroom to run her a warm bubble bath.

As she started her water for the bath , she decided to text Priest back letting him know she was safely in her room and maybe catch up on their talk from yesterday night

Faith❤️: hey priest it's faith I just wanted to let you know that I made it to my room and I figured we could catch up on our conversation from earlier 😘
2:40am

Thinking Priest was asleep he texted back as soon as he saw her text.

Priest💙: hey sweetheart glad to know you made it in safely honestly I didn't think you would text me 😂
2:42am

Faith❤️: why would you think that ? 😂 I mean I was thinking about you a lil bit so I'd figured I would shoot you a text before I went to sleep but I'm running me a bubble bath right now though.
2:45am

As the water began to build up in the tub , I turned off the faucet , took my clothes off and slowly put one leg in as I felt the warm water touch my leg. I sat down in the bubble filled water to soak my body. Just as I closed my eyes to relax and get comfortable Priest texted me back.