Chapter 22

Faith                           Los Angeles , Ca                                4:00am I was suddenly awaken by the sound of my alarm on my phone letting me know it was time to get up and get ready to catch the ...

Faith
Los Angeles , Ca
                                4:00am
I was suddenly awaken by the sound of my alarm on my phone letting me know it was time to get up and get ready to catch the flight to Atlanta with Priest this morning. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed to see what time it was and it read 4am.

I stood up to stretch out my bones and walked towards the bathroom to take my shower. I hopped in the shower and made sure to wash my hair really good since I didn't know how long we were going to be out there. 15 minutes later , I hopped out the shower and grabbed two towels and wrapped one around my hair and one around body to dry off and do my hygiene routine.

I brushed my teeth then as I was walking to my suitcase , I saw that Priest wasn't in bed so I went downstairs to see if he was down there and as I got to the middle of the stairs , I saw him cooking and the speakers were playing out one of his songs called Baby from his new album Survival. The album wasn't out yet but it was still in the works and that was one of the songs that was finished already.

" I see you're in a happy mood this morning. " I said sitting on the countertop grabbing my towel so it wouldn't slip.

" Well I am I mean I was kinda hungry plus I figured you and me both could use some food before we headed out. " He said as he fried the bacon.

" In that case let me go back upstairs and put some clothes on then. " I said walking back upstairs to the room.

I got back upstairs to the room and went to my suitcase to put out a outfit. After a few minutes , I found something comfortable but cute to put for the flight. * Outfit at the top * I put my dress on then I went to the bathroom to straighten out my hair. After finishing my hair , I walked back downstairs to join Priest and eat breakfast with him before leaving out.

I sat at the island and waited for Priest to fix my plate so we could eat together. I was curious about what him and his friend Kody was talking about yesterday at the hospital so I just asked him about it.

" So uh what did you and Kody talk about yesterday at the hospital ? I asked as he brung our plates and coffee to the island.

" Nothing much just business on our end. " He said brushing me off.

I could tell that he didn't want to talk about it with me so I just ate my food and left it alone.

" Did you get a chance to meet Kryssi while we were at the hospital ? " He asked me as he drunk some of his coffee.

" Um yeah , I mean she's alright from what I can tell for right now but she seems nice though. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Yeah she aight , lil flirtatious but other than that she cool. " He said as he took a bit of his eggs.