Chapter 24

Faith                           Atlanta , Ga                               7:45pm It was almost dark by the time I woke up from a much needed nap that left me refreshed and feeling better than this morning when we go...

Faith
Atlanta , Ga
7:45pm
It was almost dark by the time I woke up from a much needed nap that left me refreshed and feeling better than this morning when we got here. I peeked over at the clock on the bedside table and it was 7:45pm. I grabbed my phone as I sat up on the side of the bed to see that Priest had called and left me a text saying that he was on his way back to the house.

I put my phone back down on the bedside table and walked towards the bathroom to put some water on my face to wake myself up. I walked downstairs to go in the living room to watch tv for a little while and wait for Priest to get back. I sat down on the couch as I pulled a blanket over me then I turned on the tv to find something to watch.

Almost 10 minutes later , I came across a music video channel and I saw this rapper named Dave East's music video for his song Keisha , I pretty much knew the whole song so I rapped along with him.

I'm ready to kill Keisha, what the fuck I'm gon' do?
I told myself I wasn't drinking, why the fuck I get bent?
And how the fuck I get robbed?
I ran out, my driver sleep, I woke him up like "You ain't see that bitch
Brown skin, thick, probably moving on some schemin' shit?"
He telling me that he was sleeping, waiting on my phone call
I cannot believe this shit, can't wait until I see this bitch
This for every nigga that be slippin' 'cause he think he rich
Keisha you a sneaky bitch, called shooter I'ma need the grip
Fuck

I was so into the song that I went on snapchat and recorded myself rapping along to the song. Shortly after I recorded the video , I heard Priest coming in the house with a black duffel bag in his hand.

" Hey boo , what you in here doing ? " He asked as I greeted him halfway with a peck on the lips.

" Just entertaining myself by listening to one of your songs on the tv and I just posted a video on snap. " I said showing him the video while we walked back towards the living room to sit down.

" Ah okay dats dope , it's crazy how you know every word to his song fa real. It's sexy. " He said as he starred at me.

The black duffel bag on the floor in front of his feet caught my attention and he must've noticed me looking at it cause he broke the silence between us.

" What's wrong Fay ? " He asked as his eyes caught on to what I was looking at so hard.

He laughed as he gently grabbed my chin with his hand and slightly lifted my head.