Chapter 10

Priest                           Los Angeles , Ca                                     4:15amI almost nearly jumped out da' bed when I heard a big loud crash and the sounds of people yelling coming from downstairs

                                      Priest
                           Los Angeles , Ca
                                    4:15am
I almost nearly jumped out da' bed when I heard a big loud crash and the sounds of people yelling coming from downstairs. I grabbed a t-shirt from the draw and threw it on quickly then quietly made my way downstairs with a bat in hand to see what all the yelling and commotion was about. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs , I heard the door slam and saw Kody sitting on the couch so I quietly put down the bat and walked towards him to see what was going on.

" Aye bro , what's going on I heard all this yelling and commotion going on down here and I thought somebody was breaking in till I saw you sitting on the couch. " I said standing up over him.

As I looked down , his hands were all cut up , bloody and blood was dripping on the floor from his hand. So I went to get two little hand towels then I wet them a little and separately wrapped them around both his hands. He winced in pain as I dapped his hands with peroxide.

" I'll be aight bro me and Kryssi just got into a lil disagreement and shit then she got all mad and stormed out and shit. " He said as he winced in pain again slowly putting his hands in his lap with the hand towels wrapped around them.

" What was all dat shit about anyway bro ? " I asked sitting down on the chair next to him.

He sat there on the chair shaking his head like he was stressed .

" Bro , everything was going good and shit till I asked her where she was last night when I had dat party and she just got all defensive and started yelling at me then she just slammed the door and left. "

" I mean at least she ain't pack a bag or no shit like dat maybe she just needed to get some air bro. I'm pretty sure she'll be back to you soon. " I said rubbing my hands against my face.

" Nah she didn't which I'm glad about but it'll break my heart if she cheating on me for real

" Nah she didn't which I'm glad about but it'll break my heart if she cheating on me for real. " He said lowly hanging his head in sadness.

" Ion think she would do you like dat' bro dat' girl love too much and plus y'all been together way too long to let somebody ever come between y'all and I definitely know you ain't bout to allow dat shit ... ever. " I said playfully tapping him on his shoulder.