Chapter 33

                                     Ember                                Atlanta , Ga                                     8:10am I tossed and turned all night once I came home from the hospital I obviously couldn't get any sleep at all from think...

Ember
Atlanta , Ga
8:10am
I tossed and turned all night once I came home from the hospital I obviously couldn't get any sleep at all from thinking about how Faith was doing so I decided to call her.

I stood up from the bed as I stretched my body out then I grabbed my phone as I walked towards the stairs to the kitchen and make some breakfast. I sat my phone down on the counter as I took out the pots and the food getting ready to cook.

I quickly rushed back upstairs to brush my teeth before I started cooking but then as I was brushing my teeth , I heard my phone ringing downstairs so I wiped my mouth and rushed back down to answer it. I looked to see who was calling and it was Tristian. I put the phone on speaker as I continued to brush my teeth.
Phone Convo
Tristian😘: goodmorning beautiful how you feeling ?

Ember😌💗: eh not that good I didn't get home from the hospital till late and I didn't get any sleep at all but I'm up making breakfast so I can feel better

Tristian😘: that's good maybe I could come by and keep you company for the day if you want after my class is over ?

Ember😌💗: awe that's sweet of you I would like that I'll wait for you to come so we can eat together then

Tristian😘: sounds good to me I'll see you at ... 9:30 after my last class ?

Ember😌💗: uh okay that's sounds like a plan well I'll finish cooking then go and get dressed see you soon

Tristian😘: alright see you then Em

I hung up the phone as I went back to  finish cooking then 30 minutes later , I had finally finished up and it was almost 9 o'clock so I went upstairs to take a shower.

I got in the shower and just let the water caress and fall down my body as I thought back to the day I found Faith in my house bleeding everywhere. I mean it wasn't like I was afraid to stay at my house alone or anything , it was just the simple fact that she was my best friend and more like a sister than anything but just to see her like that was the weirdest feeling ever and I could never unsee that day .. it was like a emotional scene from a sad movie.