Chapter 53

Faith                            Miami Florida                                 12:40pm After nearly a hour car ride , we had finally pulled up to the restaurant and of course Priest parked in the valet parking so...

Faith
Miami Florida
12:40pm
After nearly a hour car ride , we had finally pulled up to the restaurant and of course Priest parked in the valet parking so they could park his car for him. He rolled down his window as the young guy approached him and gave him his keys as he stepped out walking over to my side to help me out. He closed the door behind me and we started walking towards the restaurant holding hands.

Priest opened the door for me as I walked in first then he walked in behind me as he grabbed me by the waist waiting for the hostess to come seat us. Nearly five minutes later , a tall brownskin muscular man came walking up towards Priest and I with a suit on. As I thought about it he couldn't have been a hostess cause he looked too businesslike. He looked more like the owner.

He dapped Priest up as I gently pulled him in closer to me. It was obvious that they both knew each other but how ? I didn't want him or the guy to notice that I was nervous so I just looked around the place focusing on looking at the back of the restaurant.

The place looked expensive , fancy and beautiful. It was meant to be romantic like for date nights but we were here for brunch so it was still wasn't that bad. The whole restaurant lighting was dim and quiet. You could only hear people's conversations as you were walking by them.

Priest and the guy had finished up their conversation bringing a hostess to the front to finally seat us

Priest and the guy had finished up their conversation bringing a hostess to the front to finally seat us. The guy whispered something in his ear and told us to follow him so we did. As I held Priest's hand I realized we were walking towards the middle of the restaurant where very few people were , chatting and enjoying their meals.

We stopped at table for two as Priest had let out the chair for me sitting down and he went on the other side of the table to take a seat in front of me. We both were quiet looking around as I caught Priest starring at me from my peripheral vision.

" Damn mama you look so beautiful. " He said looking at me up and down flirtatiously. " I could just take you in dat bathroom and tear that ass up. "