Chapter 32

Kody aka Koda                               Los Angeles , Ca                                     8:00am Waking up from the strong sweet aromas of bacon and pancakes coming through my bedroom door , I finally reali...

Kody aka Koda
Los Angeles , Ca
                                     8:00am
Waking up from the strong sweet aromas of bacon and pancakes coming through my bedroom door , I finally realized that I was back in my own house full of comfort and relaxation. I sat up straight in the bed as I yawned and stretched my upper body then grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

I stood up and walked towards my bedroom door going downstairs to see what was going on. As I walked downstairs , I heard some familiar voices talking but I couldn't really make them out. I finally reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Krystal and my plug Trevor in the kitchen talking and Krystal cheesing all in his face like I wasn't even in the damn house.

I caught them both off guard when I slightly yelled for Krystal to come upstairs with me so I could talk to her.

" Ahem. " I cleared my throat to get both their attention.

" My nigga Koda. Wassgood my bro ? " Trevor said as I stood by the stairs giving Krystal the eye.

She must've felt my eyes on her cause she stopped what she was doing and immediately looked my way as she put the spatula down and followed me back upstairs

She must've felt my eyes on her cause she stopped what she was doing and immediately looked my way as she put the spatula down and followed me back upstairs. We went upstairs to the room as I closed the door behind us so Trevor wouldn't hear our conversation.

" Krystal ? " I said calmly sitting on the bed.

" What .. wassup wit you looking at me like that dat in front of Trevor ? " She said sternly.

" Hol up what the fuck are you talking bout right now .. Are you serious ? " I asked her acting like she didn't know why I really called her upstairs.

" I mean you did kinda embarrass me downstairs starring at me like that. " She told me with attitude in her voice.

" Fuck all dat rah rah shit man , wassup wit you not fucking waking me up when he came to the door , I mean you didn't even know the nigga name till literally today when he introduced hisself to you ! " I yelled at her as she jumped in fright.