Chapter 48

1 year later .. september 2020

                                  Priest                          Miami , Florida                                 1:45amWait where the fuck am I ? He asked looking around in the pitch black darkness

Priest
Miami , Florida
1:45am
Wait where the fuck am I ? He asked looking around in the pitch black darkness.

He couldn't see or hear anything once he realized he had a blindfold over his eyes. He'd never once been in any type of situation like this .. ever in his life.

He decided to call out to see if anyone else was around or in the room with him since he couldn't see.

" H- hello , is somebody there? Please somebody? "

" Priest .. Priest ? " He heard a familiar voice call out.

" W- who is that ?! Hello ?! "

" Baby where are you I'm so scared " The familiar voice whined.

"Wait what the fuck .. is that - " He said cutting himself off realizing who the familiar voice was.

" FAITH ?! Beanie is dat you mama ?! " He yelled out.

" Babyyyyyy I'm scared. I- I wanna go home please." She cried out to me.

"Oh my fucking god!! " He yelled out in frustration.

Realizing that whoever had took both of them must've knew them and had tabs on them at the same time. Not wanting to get Faith anymore upset than she already was he decided to calm himself down before he started back talking to her again.

" Beanie listen to my voice baby okay. Look I know you're scared and I admit I'm scared too. Listen baby I'm gonna get you outta here and kill the muthafuckas that took us okay I promise I got you and you got my word. " I told her in a calm voice.

I heard her sniffle as she listened to my voice.

" Okay baby I - I love you. " She said calmly.

" I love you more mama trust me ima get us both outta here. " I told her placing a smile on my face.

Minutes later , I heard a gate opening looking off to the side to see who was coming through the gate. As the door reached the top I finally heard footsteps of the muthafucka that took me and Faith bu I couldn't clearly see his face because of the blindfold over my eyes.

I heard footsteps then a few seconds later I heard keys jiggling in the distance along with the sound of another gate being opened then it went silent for a minute then outta nowhere I heard screams realizing someone had came into wherever we were to get Faith. Her screams were making my blood boil , making it worse that I couldn't even help her get away from whoever had her.
* nightmare over *
I tossed and turned in my sleep more and more making it harder for me to wake up. Then suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder allowing me to jump up out of my sleep realizing I was dripped down in sweat from the nightmare I just had.