Chapter 37

Ryleigh                              Chicago , Illinois                                    7:50amI woke up from the sound of my phone going off as I tossed and turned in the bed before I sat up to see who was bl...

Ryleigh
Chicago , Illinois
7:50am
I woke up from the sound of my phone going off as I tossed and turned in the bed before I sat up to see who was blowing me up so I picked up my phone and saw that i had 2 messages from Ember and Jah.

Ember 🌻💛: hey girl I got your message about coming down to chicago and of course I would love to come so I'll be down there late tonight see you soon love you boo 😘
                                                                              10:30pm
I stood up from the bed to find some attire to put on and take a shower as I texted her back.

Ryleigh 🌸💕: I'm excited that you're coming out here I can't wait to see you love you too boo 😘
                                                                            7:58am
I placed my phone down on the bed and picked out a outfit next I took some underwear from the dresser and stood up as I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. I had eventually found a outfit to wear then I walked back towards the bathroom to take my shower but as I was showering , all I could contemplate was how much amusement I was gonna have with Jah and Ember at his show tomorrow night in Chicago.

I still wish Faith was willing to come and be with us but after her incident as well as being in the hospital for almost 5 weeks , she obviously had to be home and getting all the rest and relaxation she needed to make a full recovery. I stepped out of the shower as I took two towels from the bathroom closet , one for my hair and one to wrap around my physique. I took one towel wrapping it around my body then I started on my hygiene routine.

After my hygiene routine , I walked back towards the room to slip on my outfit for the day then  I started on my hair which was still damp and already natural curly so I just wet my hair with a little bit of water and tied it up into a neat bun with laid edges in the front.

                          Ryleigh's Outfit I was dressed in addition to being ready to just ingest and unwind for the rest of the day till Jah arrived home

  Ryleigh's Outfit
I was dressed in addition to being ready to just ingest and unwind for the rest of the day till Jah arrived home. He sent me a text early this morning so I decided to text him back before I went downstairs to get breakfast started.