Chapter 20

Faith                             Los Angeles , Ca                                     9:10pm I was downstairs in the guest room getting ready so I could take Priest out to eat and do something for the night to...

Faith
Los Angeles , Ca
9:10pm
I was downstairs in the guest room getting ready so I could take Priest out to eat and do something for the night to get his mind off the unfortunate sad news he told me about his mom earlier today. I felt like I owed it to him after being his best friend for so many years. I knew I had to be by his side even if he didn't want me to be.

I took my shower and was preparing to do my hair. As I was doing my hair , I rapped along to the Dave East song Perfect blaring from the loud speakers on my phone. I danced along to the beat while I was wand curling my hair then after I was done , I walked over to the bed so I could put on my clothes.

                           Faith's Outfit Once I was ready , I went back upstairs to check on Priest to see if he was ready to go yet

Faith's Outfit
Once I was ready , I went back upstairs to check on Priest to see if he was ready to go yet. Going up the stairs to his room I couldn't help but think about the passionate kiss that happened between us. It felt natural but sudden like I knew it was going to happen eventually. I knocked on the door to Priest's room and he opened the door instantly.

" I figured it was you. " He said with a sly smile.

" Uh I'm the only other person here with you nigga. " I said with a little sass.

" Uh you sure about dat baby girl ? " He asked jokingly.

" I'm very sure , I know what you tryna do boy. " I said watching him put on his shoes.

" I didn't do anything .. yet. " He said with that sly smile again then a wink.

" Boy I'm not bouta play wit you , you almost ready to go. " I said smiling.

" Yeah lemme put some cologne on then I'll be ready." He said going to the bathroom to spray on some cologne.