Chapter 55

Kody Virginia Beach Virginia11:15am I stood there still contemplating on whether I could bring myself to look at GiGi unconscious and needing my help now more than ever

Kody
Virginia Beach Virginia
11:15am
I stood there still contemplating on whether I could bring myself to look at GiGi unconscious and needing my help now more than ever. But it was up to me to decide whether I wanted to actually be there for her when I knew without question that she desired me the most.

After a few minutes of debation I thought about her smile and how thrilled she would be to see my face and those memories alone just brought me more motivation and courage to open the door and admire her just the way she was.

I took a couple deep breaths as I twisted the knob unlatching the entrance to GiGi's hospital room. As I laid my eyes on her , my heart suddenly skipped a beat and it felt as if I lost my breathe in a matter of seconds at that very moment. My legs felt limp feeling as if I was paralyzed all of a sudden so I realized that I needed to calm myself down so I took a seat trying to get my breathing back on track.

I studied her with worried also regret filled eyes. I couldn't believe that I was the one who put her in this predicament. I was the last person she was healthy with along with the last person to see her smile when she was with me so I had no choice but to make it up to her once she was out of the hospital and able to get back on her feet in full recovery and health.

I took a seat by her bedside as I thought over what exactly I was going to say to her

I took a seat by her bedside as I thought over what exactly I was going to say to her. I barely even knew what to say honestly because we've only known each other for a couple months but I knew for a fact that genuinely I made her feel like she was a princess , like there wasn't no other girl on earth for me. That's just how much I appreciated her. How much I had gained feelings for her just in those 6 months we've spent together.

Sitting next to her in the chair , I gently touched her hand as I held it placing my head on it. Her skin was both warm and cold at the same time. That gave me hope that she would pull through and live out the rest of her life with me .. like she wants too .. like we both want too.

Holding my head up I started talking to her.

" Hey Gi it's me Kody. I don't really know if you can hear me or not but if you can , I need you to come back to me please so we can live our best life with each other .. together like we both want. I miss you so much and to be honest it's killing inside knowing that's this is all my fault and I can't do anything to help you. Whoever the fuck did this shit to you ima make it a priority to make sure I get the muthafuckas that did this and tried to hurt you. I promise you on my life baby girl. Ima handle this shit fa real. Just please wake up I wanna see that big bright smile of yours again. "

I gave her a kiss on the forehead standing up from the chair getting ready to walk out of the room. As I stepped out I saw a nurse standing at her door about to walk in.

" Uh hey you're Giselle's nurse right ? " I asked her.

" Yes I am , you are ? " She asked me.

" I'm Kody , Giselle's friend. I just came out from seeing her. "

" Well nice to meet you Kody , I'm Anisa , Giselle's nurse of course. " She said with a small smile.

" Nice to meet you as well

" Nice to meet you as well. Um I won't be coming for a long while so if you wouldn't mind could you call me if there's any change in her condition? " I asked her gently touching her hand.

" That won't be a problem Kody. I can definitely do that for you. " The nurse said as she wrote something down on a piece of sticky note paper.

She handed me the piece of paper folded and once she walked in the room closing the door , I unfolded the paper finding that she had wrote her personal number down on it and gave it to me.

I placed the paper in my pocket grinning to myself as I walked to the elevator going down to the lobby area leaving the building heading out towards my car.