Chapter 19

Faith                             Los Angeles , Ca                                     11:40amI tossed and turned from side to side on the bed as I started to wake up from my long needed nap

                                      Faith
                             Los Angeles , Ca
                                    11:40am
I tossed and turned from side to side on the bed as I started to wake up from my long needed nap. I slowly moved up from my pillow looking at the clock to see what time it was but my eyes weren't quite dilated right so I blinked and rubbed them so I could see clearly. I sat up on the side of the bed looking at the clock and the time read 11:40am. I realized I had slept most of the day away but I didn't mind it at all.

Yawning and stretching myself out to get my body going , I stood up and walked towards the bathroom so I could start my shower since I already slept in my clothes from earlier today. I showered and dried off and wrapped the towel around my body so I could brush my teeth and do my hair. I quickly brushed my teeth then I walked to find my suitcase so I could pick out my outfit for the day.

After being indecisive , I finally found a outfit I wanted to wear it was cute simple and comfortable all in one.

                                  Faith's Outfit I slid on my one shoulder t- shirt and walked back towards the bathroom to brush my hair down

Faith's Outfit
I slid on my one shoulder t- shirt and walked back towards the bathroom to brush my hair down. Once I was done getting dressed and doing my hair , I slid on some long tube socks then rushed downstairs to see if Priest was still in the house.

I looked out by the patio but I didn't see him so I checked the living room and kitchen and he clearly wasn't here at all so I panicked a little and rushed back upstairs to grab my phone so I could call him to see where he was. The phone rang 4 times before he answered.
Phone Convo
Priest💙: hey beanie wassup boo ?

Faith❤️: uh hey Priest where you at ?

Priest💙: I had to go run a few errands and shit why something wrong ?

Faith❤️: uh nah not anymore I woke up from my nap and realized you weren't here at the house and it jus freaked me out a lil bit that's all

Priest💙: shit I'm sorry boo I'm make sure to let you know or call next time I promise

Faith❤️: you better ima make sure I hold you to that too