Chapter 34

Priest                             Atlanta ,Ga                                 11:50am The doctor came in the room smiling with a clipboard in his hand and all I could think about was either that clipboard having g...

Priest
Atlanta ,Ga
11:50am
The doctor came in the room smiling with a clipboard in his hand and all I could think about was either that clipboard having good news or bad news on it and I prayed that it was good news besides overall , I was ready for Faith to come home with me again and be her happy , exciting and blissful outgoing self but on the other end I knew it wasn't gonna happen that way. She was bound to struggle and have a hard time dealing with the outcome of what she did to herself but I knew without a doubt that I was gonna be there for her every step of the way.

" Well Faith how are you feeling this morning ? " The doctor asked with a smile.

" I'm feeling much better other than trying to get some sleep. " She told him as she sat up in the bed trying to get comfortable.

The doctor and I both laughed at her comment.

" Well we have a lot of people here with the same exact problem I can guarantee you that. " The doctor motioned towards me as he looked over at me all into my phone.

She must've noticed him starring at me cause she suddenly cleared her throat and got my attention

" Uh wassup bae ? " I whispered to her.

" Babe this is my doctor , Dr. Collins. He's been taking care of me ever since I've been here. " She said as I stood up from the chair to shake his hand.

" Nice to meet you Dr. Collins , I'm Priest .. Priest Young and I'm Faith's boyfriend. " I announced as I shook his hand a second time.

I took a seat back in the chair beside the bed and suddenly felt this weird feeling in my stomach like I was nervous or something. I didn't quite know why I was feeling that way but I had a idea though.

" Well Mr. Young I'll be happy to let you know that your lovely lady here is strong and doing better than expected for the most part and I'm pretty sure you are up to date on what happened to her and everything ? " Dr. Collins explained looking at her chart.