Chapter 58

EmberHouston Texas 5:40pmAfter my conversation with Ryleigh , we both decided that the couples trip with everybody would be fun and relaxing

Ember
Houston Texas
5:40pm
After my conversation with Ryleigh , we both decided that the couples trip with everybody would be fun and relaxing. It would give us a chance to finally connect as well as get acquainted with one another especially for Ryleigh and I , couple years after I ended up sleeping with Jah back in college knowing he was my best friend's boyfriend but I still did it anyway.

I mean we both were getting on the right track but we weren't there just yet though , in addition to that I think this trip would give us the magic touch along with the juncture that we both felt like was needed to get back to our tight bonded friendship that we had before.

I was pulled away from my thoughts hearing the front door open , turning around on the couch in the living room to see that Tristian was walking in as he closed and locked the door back behind him.

He walked towards me smiling as he came to give me a kiss on the cheek.

" Hey baby what you been up too all day ? " He asked sitting his stuff on the couch as he sat next to me.

" Eh nothing much just been chilling pretty much all day and I had a long conversation with Ryleigh on the phone earlier today. It honestly feels like a relief. Like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders. " I told him thinking back on me and Ryleigh's conversation over the phone.

" And how'd it go ? " He asked. " By the sound of your voice I'd say it went pretty well. "

He gently touched the bottom of my chin as he smiled at me.

" It went way better than I expected it to go honestly

" It went way better than I expected it to go honestly. We both basically think the couples trip would be amazing for all of us plus it would definitely give us plenty of time to get to know each other better and get more acquainted with one another especially for the two of us. " I said to him as I propped my legs up on his lap.

" Well if you don't mind me asking , what happened between the two of you ? " He asked as he soothingly rubbed his hand on my leg.