Chapter 36

Priest                              Atlanta , Ga                                 7:25pm Faith and I were finally able to come home from the hospital and I couldn't be any more happier and overjoyed about it then ...

Priest
Atlanta , Ga
                                 7:25pm
Faith and I were finally able to come home from the hospital and I couldn't be any more happier and overjoyed about it then I already was. I knew having her home meant that I had to take more time off and slow down from selling but I could care less about that cause honestly all I wanted was to be there by her side making sure she was okay no matter what.

I stopped by her favorite burger spot to get us both a bite to eat since we both haven't really ate since she was in the hospital then about 10 minutes later I pulled up to the restaurant drive thru and ordered our food. Once I pulled up to the window , I grabbed the food and drinks as I looked over at Faith and I saw her sleeping harmoniously in the passenger seat. She looked so at peace and beautiful while she slept that I always hated waking  her up but honestly I think she didn't mind it though unless she was extra tired or wasn't feeling well.

I made my way out towards the highway driving towards the house so we could both finally relax and get some much needed rest for the rest of the night. 10 minutes on the highway , I heard my phone ringing in my pocket so I tried to grab more quicker than usual so I wouldn't wake Faith up then I gazed down at it to see who it was and it was Kody calling so I hit answer button to see what he wanted.
Phone Convo
Priest 🔌: wassgood nigga ?

Kody💸🔌: wassgood witchu ? I'm jus chilling nigga got rid of kryssi lil selfish ass like a week ago

Priest🔌: nigga you and kryssi broke up ?

Kody💸🔌: yeah bro that's a long ass story tho I'll make sure to put you up to date when you come back down to LA

Priest🔌: damn nigga I just can't believe you actually made that move though I thought you wasn't gone never get rid of her fa real

Kody💸🔌: yeah nigga I thought the same thing too but I bet you I got rid of dat ass though * laughing *

Priest🔌: Faith finally got out the hospital earlier today so we making our way back to the condo right now we just came from getting some food to eat and shit cause we rarely ever ate in that place

Kody💸🔌: shit I know she happy as hell bro fa real make sure you give her my well wishes and shit bro how long y'all gone be out there now ?

Priest🔌: uh maybe another 2 weeks momma ain't doing too good and the fucked up shit about it is that she ain't really showing no progress or nun so I gotta check in on her and shit

Kody💸🔌: damn man I hope she'll be aight bro well you don't gotta worry about money or selling cause I got you when you get back down here bro

Priest🔌: shii dats good cause I need to be with Fay and mom right now more than ever bro thank you for dat shit

Kody💸🔌: no problem brodie just hit me up whenever you get a chance no rush nigga I'll talk to you soon